sunday 15 jan af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 15 jan af daily

morning all - up with huge coffee bright and early for skate practice. I am feeling relaxed after yesterday and my skin feels a lot better after all the steaming. Ate well too - lovely salad for lunch and beef,spinach and dauphinoise for dinner - oh and a piece of cake!

Room is finished and looks gorgeous - so happy - and it feels really nice being so decluttered, much calmer. Friends over for dinner later, and much washing of clothes needs to happen - and changing of bedding - and a bit of rollerderby admin.

Happy being af - none of this would have happened/be happening if I was drinking.
    I also wouldn't have had the mental space to think about my attitude to my body/weight and exercise and realise how all or nothing my approach has been.

Next week my goals are cycling to work twice - 2 exercise sessions - skate training.
    That's challenging but achievable - will maintain for a month and add in an extra weekly exercise session.
    Day 8 and looking forward.Happy Sunday.
    one day at a time

sunday 15 jan af daily

Morning bear, u seem in a positive mood today, u put me to shame with the exercise routine, my friend has asked me to go to the gym, i reckon i will text her and agree, then i'm committed nd i must go, lol.
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

*yawn*

Morning Fabs & Fabettes,
      Ungodly hour here (7am on a Sunday) woke up from a nightmare but will head back to bed in a while. See you at a more reasonable time
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Good morning!

Sunshine, for me getting up at 7:00, which I did today, is a "late" morning! And it is 0 degress here--wind chill factor makes it about 10 below! OUCH! Going to meet my sister and daughter for brunch later on, and dreading even leaving the house. Have a fire going in our woodstove. Need to go and feed the dogs!
        Have a great day, everyone!

TDN
        "One day at a time."

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Good morning Abbers far & wide

Sunny & quite chilly here as well but at least there is no snow (yay).

bear, glad you are well & in good spirits today! AF is the way to go

littlepinkcat, a trip to the gym just may be fun - give it a shot!

Sunni, hope you are catching up on sleep. Nightmares suck

TDN, enjoy your brunch - bundle up!

I'm heading to the supermarket as soon as I get animals & chickens fed & watered.
          EB & his family coming for dinner so I guess I should be making his favorite meatballs or something like that :H

Have a fab AF Sunday everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Lavande: save me some meatballs
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Hi hi. Bear as usual starts us off with simple practical healed normalicy. Hi to lav, sunnibutt, little pink cat...you dont know me but im an eegit. Tdn howsitgoing?

Well today the tome is due. Who ever suggested a deadline on sunday is nuts (me). But as long as im not stricken by massive writers block i should be ok. Touch wood and whistle I still have to cobble together a discussion , conclusions and recommendations. I recommend another biologist than me howzat? These are short, page each or so. But yesterday was the end if my eleventh month. Only one more month and ima a year. Im feelng pretty good about this. Missed the company xmas party last night...ski thing at Whitewater...too bad for us, but this meshuggeneh research paper comes first right now.

Big shout out to all points eat west north south. Spechly Sid.

Love, kaslo
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

good afternoon abbers
                Bear you are an inspiration. I am decluttering my desk today. YAWN
                Needs to be done and I can't put it off any longer, I know I will feel so much better when it is done.
                Hope everyone has a great sunday.
                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                November 2, 2012

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Hello again!
                  No, I didn't sleep til NOW.. I did sleep 'til 11am though. Wow.
                  TDN, we don't get to bed 'til 1am or so (Mr. Wonderful runs on Standard Vampire Time) so, there's NO WAY I get up at 7am (especially on weekends).

Lav... Can I come for meatballs, too!?
                  Wally... as I said.. there's a desk here with your name on it. I'll be happy to keep it in its current state for your decluttering pleasure!
                  Kas... bet you'll do a little happy dance once that blasted paper is done, huh?
                  Little Pink Cat... (and please say that's not really your kitty in your avi).. go take thy behind to the gym! It's always so hard to get started but it feels SOOO good after. I wish I had someone to go with!

'Tis it for now - I have a date with the vacuum cleaner. Mr. Dyson has been pouting in the corner for over a week now and I do love him dearly and would be heart broken if he left me for another woman. Over and out!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Good Evening Everyone - I do so enjoy reading your daily posts. The tone of normalcy is so good to hear from you all. Bear, your post this morning inspired me to get off my behind and do something! Took a 3 mile walk with the dog (in below zero weather!), did a yoga routine and now getting ready to eat some pot roast that has been in the slow cooker since this morning with a salad. You set a great example! On day 12 AF - feeling really good. Calm, clear, and even happy. Have a good night all!

GT

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Beach was fabulous. Better than fabulous!

I read something interesting in a magazine about making/acting on decisions or choices that sabatoge your goals (think sobriety).

Ask yourself these questions before doing it.
                      1. In an hour, what will I be more happy/pleased/proud that I did?
                      2. What choice would lead to the least amount of regret?
                      3. What would the person I ASPIRE TO BE choose right now?

Another thing - unrelated. Chinese medicine sleep cure!!
                      Every night before you go to bed or around then, soak your feet 15 minutes in very warm water.

Have a lovely night~
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

I've always been a bit interested in Chinese medicine greenie but I'm pretty damn sure that sleep cure would cause me massive hot flashes & prevent me from sleeping :H
                        Glad you enjoyed the beach. It's 16 degrees here at the moment

Sunni, I didn't make meatballs afteralll.....
                        I ended up doing a toasted barley & chicken dish that was really yummy & even EB ate it
                        I did some light vacuumimg this afternoon but not too much knowing the cookie monsters were coming over

Have a great evening one & all!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Lavande;1245355 wrote: I've always been a bit interested in Chinese medicine greenie but I'm pretty damn sure that sleep cure would cause me massive hot flashes & prevent me from sleeping :H
                          ironically, it was menopausal sleeplessness which caused the person to find and use that cure.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

sunday 15 jan af daily

Hi all... and to Kaslo western friend. I had a very productive weekend. I cleaned out closets. Who knew I had so many shoes that needed to be retired to shoe heaven? Sid

Comment

Working...
                            X