monday 16 jan af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 16 jan af daily

Good Evening Abbers - Day 13 for me and still AF. Feeling pretty good. On a plane now traveling for business, as usual. I travel so much that I get upgraded to first class on most trips. So, drinks are free flowing and I now that I have stopped I find it amazing that people drink SO much when it is free! So, I am sitting here minding my own business - the gentleman beside me has had at least 5 drinks. He started out with whiskey and is ending with wine. And no kidding he just dumped his wine all over me!! A nice chardonay if my nose is correct. So now I have a very wet seat and lap which smells strongly of AL. No fair!! Luckily it does not make me want a drink - actually it kind of smells! Have a good night everyone!

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Well that just sucks Getting There :H :H
      Wonderful that you are so patient with your seat mate! Have a safe trip.

papmom, I do hope you feel better very soon

Det, yuck, Vegas. We will be with you in spirit friend....be well!

Hi Wally!

Kaslo, I think I mentioned before about my daughter's ability to 'crap out term papers' (her words)when she was in college. Being an English/Communications major she constantly had a paper due - hence the crapping :H
      Glad you are finished with your paper!!!

Cold & windy here today. Windy enough to blow the gate open to the chicken yard.........
      There was a sea of chickens running loose when I went out to collect eggs this afternoon - bummer.
      Maxie help me collect them but really.....
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Edited to say that DOES suck, Getting there. I used to travel so much in my job, and I still do but I hope this last year was the last of it actually. I cant imagine the feeling of being in 1st class and having someone dump wine on you. And he was probably bummed that he lost his wine and isnt getting any more till he hits dry land.

Well Det, if you keep your wits about you it will be a snap. If you let yourself in to the BS then not so much. You can do it. You're Determined! Yay DET!! (report here with details).

Love yez

Kaslo
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Popping pop corn to take to Vegas. Making enough for everyone so we'll all be at the table at the back of the room, det! If you feel squirrely, just look over at us.

P3 Ewww! be better!

Kas, YAY on getting that paper out!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Papmom,
            I'm so sorry that you have been so sick. I hope you'll feel a little better tomorrow.

TDN
            "One day at a time."

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Regards from the Poop Factory. Sorry you are feeling bad P3,

kaslo
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

GettingThere, good job staying strong in first class in spite of wine-flinging buffoons.

Papmom, please try to stay hydrated. and it's ok to rest xxxxxxx

ok, I think I'm done packing. boarding pass printed. off to chat

be well everyone
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

Aloha All! Everyone sounds good (except for the knee thing and the stomach thing). I guess what I mean is that everyone sounds good in the face of adversity. That is where your strength comes from.
                  sigpic

Comment

monday 16 jan af daily

hula good to see you. I was wondering how your visit to your mom's went?
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                    X