AF daily - Saturday Jan 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear I will miss your early morning posts they always started my day off on the right track.
    I hope you will at least keep reading here and it will encourage you to come back as we are a supportive bunch. Take care. It goes without saying I wish you would stay.

Wow that Peanut has rosy cheeks. What a little bundle. Off to make a quiet dinner.Sid.

Comment

very similar to the accident that happened to 1 of our students in early Dec. Our underage female student was killed when thrown from the car. The driver was severely injured-2 others not seriously injured-it was her birthday they were celebrating at HER house and she was driving them back to campus at 3am . She was going well above the speed limit on a very curvey road. She was charged with MV homicide-her BA was significantly above the legal level- right before Christmas. She is 22. Her life obviously is forever changed to say nothing of the family of the girl killed. She was their only child.

Sunni-that pic is priceless!!

Bear-I'm sorry you haven't learned how to say No yet. Just a reminder that every time you take a break from this forum, you end up in a full blown relapse. Just sayin'.

Turn-good to see you. Your project will be over very soon!!

Lav and TDN-about 6" of snow today. My neighbors did the drive. I've been too lazy to do the walks or steps. Guess I'll be out first thing in the morning. I had 2 sets of kids come by and off to shovel. I said yes to the first but asked him to come back when the storm was over. He never did. The second set came after the snow stopped but since I had promised the first kid..... well needless to say I sent them away. Where the hell were these kids last year????? In 17 years I've NEVER had anyone stop by and offer to shovel and now they come by with a very small amount of snow and its light and fluffy???

Kas-you make me smile with your enthusiasm for the snow and the cold and the outdoors!! An outdoor gym in Nelson. Wow! Take pics if you can!!

Det-way to go! I think you conquered a huge hurdle this week!! Now go and enjoy your family time!!

Uni-Hockey!!! Hope your having fun!!

No work today. Bossman called but I didn't answer. this job doesn't require me to be on call for heaven's sake! I'll pay tomorrow but tomorrow I'll be motivated and will get it all done. I did work on my budget, got the dishes done and a few loads of laundry. tomorrow is more laundry, work and a hockey game at 7. Oh and I guess there's some huge football game on too.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

I think peanut should come along for the popcorn eating when we all go to Greece for a month.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;1248858 wrote: I think peanut should come along for the popcorn eating when we all go to Greece for a month.
          If we can convince his mommy...
          As for the rosy cheeks... it was -15Celsius. But it was sunny and all in all a gorgy day. Lav... I'm POOPED!!! I'm thinking you'll understand :H

Hello Sid and Papmom - how are you feeling, btw?

Greenie, that's just devastating. And yeah.... thank GOD, that wasn't us. I, too, have made dreadful decisions that I'm not proud of.
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Very sad news greenie. My nephew was only 18 when he did that.......so sad/

Sunni, I do indeed know how exhausting it is playing outside with the kids like that but I am so grateful that we are now able to participate

papmom, my son & his friend used to make big $$ shoveling after a big storm :H They knew just which houses to go to (big tippers) :H

I hope everyone in the frozen north is OK tonight - sure is feeling cold here too says the one living on the Mason Dixon line
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey, great pix of the Peanut, what a cute kid. Turn hope you dont work too hard. Sorry Paps didnt get a shot of the exercise machines....once it was apparent I was making a trip to town, the list of errands piled up and had to go to the railway deli, the workwear world, coopers grocery ..... I just tried to post a photo but it came out all fuzzy for some reason./....
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
              X