Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

BEAN!!!:yougo::yougo::yougo: :l

Kaz, I AM your uninvited guest. That is all.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

Cat skiing??
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

Bean! YAY! BEAN!! here is ShoreAcres for you Bean.

Pap...Ha ha, yes it sounds odd, but we use Cats, Little tractors that take us up the dang mountain side for miles and miles into the backcountry. Then...we ski out. cheaper than a helicopter, a bit loud and long ride, but fun as heck. Sometimes we can winter camp at cabins on the way down. I have not done this kind of skiing for years though.
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

HUGE Congrats to you, Bean!! What a great job.
          Kas, that's a great photo! Really beautiful. Looks very much like the place where I worked last summer, although I'm never seen it in winter.
          Off to do some reading and tv watching.
          Good night, everyone!

TD
          "One day at a time."

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

Bloody well done, Bean!!!!
            Gorgy picture, Kas! Almost makes me not hate winter so much

I survived the day - yay! But it's early retirement for me today.. I'm bushed.
            Night night!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

Bean!
              Great to see you & CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Ended up cooking, baking, entertaining kiddies - the usual fun stuff

Have a great night one & all!
              Love your picture Kas........looks cold!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Sunday ~ Jan 22

Oh Kas, that is gorgeous!! Yes, the visual I had about cat skiing :H !!

Hey Bean-way to go!! :goodjob: and keep up the great work!! You CAN do this!!

Glad you survived the Peanut visit Sunni!!

TDN-did you watch the game at all? Wowzer!! Sure don't deserve to be in the SB after this train wreck but I guess we'll take it!! I haven't gotten that excited about a FB game in years!! Kind of wish I didn't have to watch it alone but judging from the AL breath my sis sported at the hockey game tonite I would have been out man out (not that I was invited anyway).

Hockey game was a good one too-my neph's team won and he got 4 assists. I guilted my sis and her hubby into waiting around for my neph to come out of the locker room (heh heh). They just wanted to get home and retire for the nite (gee, I wonder why?) but they stayed and I think I even saw a smile on my nephew's face when he saw we'd waited around (he's always the last out-at least a 20 min wait).

Off to bed I go now. see's youse all in the morning.

PS: Det-met a guy tonite flying out to Vegas tomorrow for the "World of Concrete" . Now if THAT doesn't sound like a rockin' good time!! (sorry!) :H
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                X