Free and Fit February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free and Fit February

thanks Cass. Sick again. Didn't even make it to the end of the game last nite! had to watch the news this morning to find out the outcome!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Free and Fit February

Aww babes! It's really not letting go is it? Hope you are right as rain soon. X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Free and Fit February

I think this thread is going to need disinfecting pretty soon :H :H

Hope everyone is feeling better tomorrow
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Free and Fit February

Good morning everyone

Lav :H:H your sense of humour brightens every day.

Dew & Papmom, hope today finds you both feeling much better.

Cassia - good to see you checking in. We miss people when they drift away but understand that real life often takes over. Hope everythings sorts itself out in your job.

Chill - Positive vibes already being attracted to you. So, so pleased for you.

Hubby is away and had a lovely long sleep last night as I went to bed early. Very frosty here this morning but looking forward to my walk in the woods and then off to weight watchers, wish me luck.

Big hello to all to come and have a great day.

Rustop

Comment

Free and Fit February

MornIng Rustop! Good luck at weight watchers and enjoy walk in the park.

Wow!!! I just saw the moon...it was big and a red brown color. Never seen it like that before. I actually said wow out loud. X
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Free and Fit February

Good morning to all...

Chill, wow, what an unexpected gift of money and time. I love your idea to try it out in Southern England, continue with your studies, and give yourself this experience.

Dew, it takes time to heal from pneumonia, I had it several years ago and besides the medicine, needed lots and lots of rest for a few weeks. I understand your reluctance to give up the perks. I took the plunge and my new job has no perks, it is not always easy, but I had to make the change for my sanity. Take your time and get better.

Pap, those darn nursing homes, I wonder if the money you make is offset my the illnesses you keep contracting? I know they are germfests. Get better soon.

Cassia, sorry about the continiued work disruption. It makes it so stressful, some people just don't give up and love to create chaos. Loved how you handled the drinking peer pressure, keep up the good work.

To all, have a great day.
              Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Free and Fit February

Good morning Fit Ones!

Good luck at WW today rustop!
                I gave up on WW & am doing a freebie online calorie count thing with my girls. They are losing like crazy, they both had babies last year I'm happy with my 2 lb loss last week, will see what happens this week.

Thinking of you Dewdrop & hope you are taking it real easy today

Going to have some fun developing around here. Tomorrow my daughter & Lily arrive & will be spending the night. Thursday morning I will be bringing the grandsons over for the day so all the kids will spend the day together. MiMom will be exhausted but happy :H

Have a great AF Tuesday one & all!
                Hope you are better too papmom. Have a good day at work Star!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Free and Fit February

Evening guys

Lav - If I had ever decided to have kids I would have wanted a MiMom exactly like you.

Cass - Amazingly it was a clear night here last night and I got to see the moon too, I always like to look her in the eye

Rustop - I dont mind this cold frosty weather, anything is better than wind and rain. Last night it was just getting dark when I got home from work and I took Elle down and walked on the beach in the dark, hat, scarf, gloves and furry boots and I was well happy.

Star - I have no idea how it will turn out in England but im excited to find out where it will lead me.

Im really busy at work, which is great. I actually like my job and if it paid double and was somewhere warmer I'd never want to leave :H One of my colleauges went sick today with anxiety, she does have a very stressful job and Im appauled at the comments being made by my other workmates about her over dramatizing. Suffering from anxiety is not always rational but for the sufferer its terrifyingly real. I will be getting some of her work load which is good as I get even more experience in the rental market.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Free and Fit February

Hi!

I'm here ladies!!! Sorry...I didn't check in like I promised on Monday....I WAS trying to get things done and play catch up but then I saw a job opening in one of the towns I was hoping for!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! I've been on the computer all night filling out the app. and answering all the questions...I have to get back to it and finish re-doing my cover letter...it's for a counseling position, not a principal, but I figure, if it gets me in the district, I'll take it!!! ANYTHING to get me out of where I'm at!!!

Ok...I need to get back to work...plus do some reading on here...so sorry!! I'm only a day behind...I read up to yesterday!!!
                    Posting to everyone tomorrow!!:l
                    Happy HUMP DAY!!!
                    SD
                    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                    7/29/12

Comment

Working...
                    X