Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily~Friday, February 3

Good evening to all!
    Before I pick up my book--Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown--just wanted to check in quickly.
    Uni, I hope everything works out for you.
    Kas, I love reading your posts, and you help my sobriety more than you know. Please do not leave us! It wouldn't be the same without you.
    Turn, I sure hope your problem is resolved. I feel for you.
    Pap3--did you watch Chronicle? While I was at the gym, they showed a preview, and the beautiful stationery store is co-owned by one of my former students! We watched it over dinner. I knew she had the shop, and had meant to stop in many times when I was in or near Portsmouth. I love that she is using something that has such sentimental value for her. Her sister, who I think was about to graduate from college, committed suicide several years ago. So terribly sad. She was brillant and beautiful, but had apparently suffered from depression for years.
    To everyone else, love reading all of your posts, and hope to see you tomorrow--bright and early, LOL!!
    Good night, and may we all sleep well!!
    "One day at a time."

Comment

Yes TDN, I did see the show and the shop was awesome!! So sorry she had to go through that horrible time losing her sister. It looks like they are doing well and have a great customer base.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

[QUOTE=greeneyes;1255439]

M3 wonderful to see you - good luck on your exam. And sid, I'm glad you posted, I was about to ask your whereabouts.

Exam was tough. Three hours of writing. My arse is killing me from sitting that long. Practical exam tomorrow. On at 7:30 am. Good to see you too Greenie. Always a nice vibe when your name flashes across my screen :h
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

[quote]momof3;1255487 wrote:
          Originally posted by greeneyes View Post

M3 wonderful to see you - good luck on your exam. And sid, I'm glad you posted, I was about to ask your whereabouts.
          Exam was tough Greenie. Three hours of writing. Anatomy, philosophy of yoga, poses, alignment, more poses, chakras, transcribing poses into sanscrit. Holy moly. My arse is killing me from sitting that long. Practical exam tomorrow. On at 7:30 am. Good to see you too Greenie. Always a nice vibe when your name flashes across my screen :h

P3. No plans for a studio for me. I'm working part time at the studio now and that gives me FREE YOGA CLASSES and huge discounts on workshops. I'm also going to take a 2 month mentorship and apprenticeship program where I will be teaching community classes. Definitely stepping out of my comfort zone but it feels GOOD.
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

FREE YOGA CLASSES! .....oooommmmmm :h back atcha!

sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

TDN, sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you, guess I didn't scroll back that far. You're doing a great job with the kick offs
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

M3,
                I could go to Curves for the next 20 years but you'll always be able to kick my butt :H :H
                Best of luck to you tomorrow!

Kaslo, don't go anywhere! I love the diversity we have here on this thread & to listen & respect everyone's thoughs & opinions.

Cindi, I feel bad for your Mom. Shingles often show up after a period of stress & it sounds like she has been stressed. Keep your thoughts positive & ignore AL - won't do a damn thing to help the situation for either of you!

Turn, I am sorry about your project. Please don't despair.
                My son works for the Fire Dept in DC & has learned all about the red tape down there. Keep your thoughts positive as well, it's not over yet!

Papmom, if you're talking about setting up your business license for the state of MA I'll email you the info. It's a simple online process here in PA. Papmom3 Designs is going to be a hit

Hope everyone is having a nice evening - heading to bed soon myself.
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X