Saturday 13 January 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 13 January 2007

Birdman, you are doing so well! Keep up the good work! And there is something to be said about this place - it is amazing!

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

:thanks: Accountable,

Sleep well.

Birdman

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

becca go to chat
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

good now
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

Sorry Birdman...the melon seems to have a loopylingo all of her own:nanner:...a few people in chat have asked about a melon translator book!!!! You do get used to it...honest...

Lori my chucklebunny...I like the sound of the 'throbbing' in that teetotal danceroo we will be performing!! ooer missus...my costume is ready...silver platform boots, a Borat swimming costume, and BIG sombrero...we will be style and grace personified..tickets are available at the usual outlets for those interested in the show!!!

Newgrl...lots of good plans missus...I think, when you are finding the first few days a bit tricky, that a timetable for each day is a good idea, much better than drifting along, just trying to avoid the boozerooni....KNOW what you will be doing, and when you are doing it, that way, there is no space for the doubts! Good going

And dear Accountable...am soooo glad that you are feeling a bit better...lori summed the situation up beautifully, (with proper words I might add, for the benefit of birdman) you are a terrific totally tremendous teetotaller!!!......and I mean that from the bottom:moon: of my heart:h xoxoxoxo

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

Newgirl, I will do your laundry- you don't even have to pay me - I like doing laundry. I put my zero on already and have a big fire I the fireplace and a cup of mint truffle hot chocolate. Can you come over and we can watch movies together whle I do laundry?

I am lonely because I won't see my boyfriend because he always drinks - it is too hard to be around. Drunk people seem silly when I am AF... and he always brings champagne even if I ask him not to...Champagne is the most difficult for me to resist... so I just won't see him.

I didn't get the book yet. How is it? Should I get it? Should I buy it or down load it?

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

rivergirl you must be bored and lonely if you are willing to do other's laundry. I like laundry too - but ....

It is sad your BF is flaunting it in your face. Does he know you want to be AF? And I completely agree about being sober and watching someone who is drunk.

My hubby got WASTED on Christmas Eve at my mother's place.... I was bone sober. I had to pick him off of her bathroom floor, where he decided to make his nest for the evening. My mother and I had to pick him up and put him into her bed to sleep it off. He missed dinner and had to take a care package home with him LOL.

Oh, did I mention that my charming hubby had this wonderful 'sideways walk with a sloshing-all-over-the-place glass of wine which almost made a new home on the floor?' It was quite entertaining to say the least. I don't know how many times I had to make a leap and save the glass or him from crashing to the floor. That was soooo me not too long ago.........! He looked and acted like a complete ass!

Hang in there kiddo! You are doing so well. You have to let your BF know that it is too tempting having the stuff flaunting in your face.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

sounds good, and thanks guys, I tried to go to sleep, just tossed and turned, the calmes forte not working here on day one, then the boyfriend called, he is out of town ,he started telling me how he went out and got crazy and i started crying, i told him it was because i missed him, it was actually because i couldnt stand to listen to that story right now... i am crying so hard right now, but i am NOT going to the store then i coulndt stop crying and he kept apologizing thinking he had done something wrong, he kept on and on, i told him i just had some issue, and he kept asking what they are, i broke down, i told him i have a problem and its bad, and i quit today, he said he thought i was drinkiing the other night when he called, i said i had been, he had to go shortly after, ensured me he loved me, i cant stop crying. I dont know why i am so emotional right now, but i am relieved he knows.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

byt the way i made it throught day one AF, and my 0 is in the drink tracker
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

You should be proud of yourself for making it through day one newgrl! Just know I too could not sleep the first night of AF.... my poor bod and brain were too use to the sedation from the alcohol. Also, your emotions will run rampant! Just know what you are experiencing is sooo normal. It is tough when you are doing this on your own. My hubby too, is working out of town and I had to go through this alone which doesn't help when you are bogged down with so many emotions.

Be proud, be strong. A good cry never killed anyone! Lots of love and support here! BIG HUGS FROM ME!

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

newgrl... :goodjob:
                        I can't express the respect that I feel for you.
                        I am so pleased that you made it.
                        and Accountable.... I'm glad that you managed to see past you FIL's cruelty, and rise above it.
                        Big hugs all round.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

New Girl,

I too just want you to know how very very proud I am for you working so hard to get Day 1 officially logged in. That is a huge step. So is telling your BF ... that act of honesty will probably bring you unexpected strength. I'm sure you were so emotional because it is a huge step you are taking, it is hard, it is scarey and you do feel vulnerable. But, I can promise you.. it does get better!! Just keep focused. And, enjoy your first morning without a hangover!!

Wishing you all the best,:h
                          Olly

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

:goodjob:

Atta boy Newgirl.

Birdman.

Comment

Saturday 13 January 2007

thanks sooo much for your support everyone, it means the world to me.
                              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
                              X