AF Daily~Monday, February 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Cinders...my cat is named Cosmo too. After Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. How weird huh?
    He is a big long haired handsome gray cat. I should post a picture of him if I had the intelligence to do that. Sid

Comment

Lovely Snowperson Marshy :H
      I read about all the traffic tie ups in London due to the snow. Expecting a light coating of snow here Wednesday afternoon - oh well.

IC, stick around now. We all want to live sober lives, jump on the AF wagon with us!
      Get your plan ready!!

Sid, I put my photos on Photobucket then just copy & paste the img code here.........
      Take a look at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

cool pic Marshy!! I guess you guys don't get snow much? You've definitely got more than we have all season but I don't want to jinx everything as there is some sort of system moving in on Wed and I've gotten spoiled with the mild weather.

Sid-it's really really easy to put pics up using photobucket like lav said. It's free too and there are really cool editing tools now. It's fun! Would love to see a pic of both Cosmos!!

IC-we're serious about our AFness here on the daily abs thread-if you are too, we'll help you as much as we can. Stay strong tonite.

Hey Cinders-you can only do what works for you. I'm lucky that I can separate the 2 cats from each other (and the piggy paps!) so I can make sure they eat their own food. Safe travels!

Guess its back to work tomorrow. I love laying in bed with the paps surrounding me but too much bed time isn't good for the old joints. I was able to get a tiny bit of work done, update my budget and join a couple of yahoo groups for fearful and reactive dogs. Through one of those groups I was able to get in touch with a vet very close to me who specializes in behavior problems and we are in the process of setting up a consult appt. I also ordered a real live book (as opposed to one for the nook) from amazon for reactive dogs that compete in agility. $$ but I think it will b e well spent-apparently it's dangerous for me to be home sometimes :H.

Hoping this dry cough will dry up by tomorrow!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Late quick check in!

Cinders, I got a fat cat, too... Boris, keeper of the barn is a right chunky monkey. I don't think there's anything wrong with him either.. he just likes to eat and sleep. He's prolly related to PiggySwissy :H

On a more serious note.. I'm really sorry that your mum has taken a turn for the worse. Here's to hoping you'll get to spend some time with her :l

PapM... I sure hope you're feeling better
          Inchy... stick around. Plenty of fluids, rest, yada-yada.. you know the drill :l
          Marshy.. judging by your picture.. you guys over there don't DO this very often, do ya!? :H

Hello to everyone else... I can't remember anything past my nose today. Still sleeping like crap and not liking it. So tired I almost feel hung over. Yuck.

Anywho.. hopefully the sleep fairy will be gracious tonight... one thing is for sure!
          Night night!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn.... I'm just going to give it up and go to bed without messing with these papers on my desk. So there.

Cindi, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. YOU be careful flying. I know airports are tough for you. Have a plan? I'm loving the way you are sounding these days. :l

Inchy I really hope those are words of surrender from you. You've been travelling a long hard road and I'm sure you could use a rest. It's time to give it up. I hope you really want to this time. You CAN do it!

Night all.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lavande;1257011 wrote: A 'thyroid problem' is every fat girl's dream :H
              LMAO, lav!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

ps: Det? You doing OK?
                sigpic

Comment

Quick goodnight-watching Intervention before falling asleep. Will see you all in the a.m.
                  Pap3, I am sorry I made it seem like I don't like doing the wakeups every moorning! i was just trying to tempt Bear into coming back, to tell the truth. I actually love starting us off--part of my little routine.
                  Thanks all for the input on my application for tomorrow. Haven't quite decided what to do.
                  See you all in the a.m. Hugs to all fur kids out there.

TDN
                  "One day at a time."

Comment

Working...
                  X