Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday January 14th

my boyfriends plays that game too
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sunday January 14th

You should do Paul...If nothing else it keeps you occupied in the evenings and takes your mind off drink...I'll look out for Moon and try to avoid shooting him....Strangely enough my name on it is Mackeral...lol
      Lou, you are doing yourself proud...Bit of compitition eh?....Game on !
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Hiya Newgrl,

It's a very popular game...There are hundreds if not thousands of guys and girls who play.....You can talk to eachother at the same time aswell......I was talking to a guy from Sweden last night...I kept asking him to stop shooting me...He was a bit good..

Comment

Sunday January 14th

You bet mister....you do realise that this now becomes a challenge.....running partners to the end!!! and if one of us falls the other has won...thats motivation enough for me!!! ( but we still pick eachother up...dust off and continue if need be)

Lou x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Stop shooting me, Sven!!!

Macks, maybe you needed the translation website - does it do Swedish? He probably thought you were saying "Swedes are just big turnips"!!!

Hurdy gurdy hurdy - remember the Swedish chef in the muppets - chicky in a basket!!! Oh, I need a cup of tea, getting a bit beyond myself now - been on here too long today - MWO stir crazy!!

:H :H :H

The Terror

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Deal....

Comment

Sunday January 14th

LOL...Yeah i do remember the Swedish Chef Terror...He was the best one....
                Anyway he spoke English which is good because my Swedish dialect only consists of Hurdy gurdy...

Comment

Sunday January 14th

i am ssoooooo lost at this point in the conversation
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sunday January 14th

LOL...i remember him too...he had the funniest mouth and all those chickens!!!
                    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Don't worry!

Hey Newgrl, don't worry about being lost - just us daft Brits having Pythonesque conversations - now that's really confused you, eh?!!:H

Promise we will stop now!

The Terror

Comment

Sunday January 14th

huh
                        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Well...you have certainly distracted me from drinking macks and tartan!!! i had my bath then came back on here and have managed to eat about 2000 maltesers in the process (ok maybe slight exaduration!)....ahhhh choccie makes me feel good!!! extra time in the gym tomorro me thinks. Still i spose id rather put on a few pounds if it stops me from drinking!!!

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Chocs Away!!!

Hey Lou!!! I've got one of those boxes of Maltesers, but I'm not going to eat it tonight, cause I already scoffed a Galaxy!! Going to bed now with a book and a large glass of sparkling spring water - caused enough chaos on these boards today what with Cockney Rhyming Slang, roast lamb dinner and Swedish Chefs - oh, isn't it a wonderful cornucopia of madness here?!!!:H :H

Night night, don't let the beer bugs bite!!!:H

The Terror

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Night Terror...by name and nature!!!..Love your humour!!

Lou xx

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Hi Lou Lou,
                                Well done mate, don't worry i won't let Macks cheat, if he does i'll grass on him mwahahahahahahahaha......keep up the good work..i'd really love some malteasers now..always here for you..

:l 's Lisa xxx
                                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                                X