Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday January 14th

Hi all,
    finally am getting to post today. I see you are all doing fabulously. Good for you, high five to you.
    Hi Lori,
    congrats on 14 AF days as of tonight. I did not know you had it in you, but I am so proud of you. Keep on trucking.
    Love Lori
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Hi Paul...
      Big AF Numero 24 here!
      Have a great night everyone!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Great sunset

Sea Breeze,

Love that sunset. Do you live near the ocean? Way to go on the 24 days.

Birdman.

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Whats going on there Lori.....Are you having a word with yourself....Anyway it tickled me....Well Done on the 2 week mark...Keep on truckin..

Hiya Seabreez, Same to you,...Big respect on 24 days
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Well then, back to the monthly mod's boards I go
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunday January 14th

NP, are you doing mods or AF? Did you need some reassurance to stay AF? Or did I miss something in this thread? Are you going to the mods board because you are going to drink, or are you moderating? I am here if you need some extra love if you need it!!!

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Same here NP...what happened?
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Well, I was trying to do the 1 month AF and realized it was bigger than me at this point. So now I am going to try and go Tue to Th AF. Thank you all and I hope to join you soon but for now...I am not worthy!!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sunday January 14th

You are worthy, but you do what you need to do!

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Not Powerless,

We will all support whichever way you go but could you wait until tomorrow morning before you decide?

Birdman

Comment

Sunday January 14th

NP,
                        Of course do whatever is best for you. However, please don't feel like you need to "go back" to the mods board! Just become a cross-poster like me! I post on both boards, although more so on abs. You are always welcome here ....

Hugs,
                        Pansy

Comment

Sunday January 14th

NP, If you are not worthy, then I am certainly not either! Please don't let a slip or a slide get in your way. If you want to moderate then go ahead over to mods, but if you want to keep trying for abs, keep on trying and keep on posting!

I've had my slips on occasion, and everyone just keeps on holding me up until I'm ready to climb back on again. Please don't leave unless that is what you REALLY want.

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Thank You

Comment

Sunday January 14th

I my heart of hearts i do want abs. I just have to take it very slow which is clear to me now. I think for now mod's is where I need to start. I will keep checking in though.

NP

Comment

Sunday January 14th

Hi Everyone,
                                Well I made it through day 14...just barely. This is the first time my car tried to take over since I have been AF:argh: ...I kept a tight grip on that steering wheel and drove home! NOT to the liquor store! Whew!

Chin up everyone it IS doable!

Katie
                                Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                                April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                                wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                                wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                                wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                                wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                                wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                                wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                                http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Working...
                                X