Monday January 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday January 15th

Good evening all. I am late. Love your posts. Congrats to all AF. Today is 19 days for me. Have a nice tall glass of ice water going, now that I am home. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Sherry
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Monday January 15th

My head is spinning trying to keep up with all the successes on here. Even the successes that are tinged with sadness.:l Lori:l Such good work that you have done, my friend!! Your Mom would be so proud!

I'm glad that you made it to the doc again, Lou!

Becca, I'll bet it is good to see more zeros than numbers on the drink tracker!

I can't name everyone tonight, but I am getting ready for Day 1 tomorrow. Eeeek! Part of me is excited, part of me is scared, and part of me is relieved that it is "not an option" any longer. That will be my mantra for a time to come. I'm so tired right now that I am just looking forward to reading for a while and going to bed. I am remembering how tired I felt during the first week of abstinence in the past. I think I'm catching it prematurely!

Anyway, I hope you all will bombard me with good vibes tomorrow. I intend to get out all of my best intentions, strong willpower, hypnotapes (I have a free hour during the day) and etc.

Tomorrow, here I come!

Hugs to all!

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Monday January 15th

Best wishes for your new beginning tomorrow YoungAtHeart! Way to go! I think you have had enough time to mentally prepare. You know what to expect - so you will do great!!!! We will be routing for you!!! Much love and the bestest of good luck!

Comment

Monday January 15th

Take away all that rubbish......paranoia creeping in...sorry guys!! x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Monday January 15th

Lou! Where did this come from? Why would you think anyone would doubt your identity???!!!! Don't leave - if someone has said something to you let us know???!!!! You are a valued addition here... I think you are awesome!!! Please stay!!!

Comment

Monday January 15th

Lou!!!! Why?? What has happened, I for one have loved your insightful posts and wish you would stay as part of our family. Please Stay!
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Monday January 15th

Lou you'll be okay. Don't get paranoid. You've had a good day so far. Are you up to date on the librium? Hang in there honey!

Comment

Monday January 15th

I s'pose i aint really gettin paranoid...i just get so AAARRRHHH sometimes if you know what i mean!!! I wish that there was some way we could all meet up...some kind of convention...surley there must be enough members by now!!!! I'd just love to meet you all face to face....it would be so good to put faces to all the names x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Monday January 15th

I know what you mean, we all have our days, and hours
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Monday January 15th

I just got a PM that the reason no one is responding to me here in abs is because I have not quit drinking.
                      Sorry to have p*ssed everyone off and disappointed people AGAIN.
                      Guess I don't know what to do now.
                      What I am doing with the abstaining on many days is better than it has ever been. Not good enough though for you all, huh? Sorry. really. I won't post on this abs forum anymore. I'm sorry I tainted it. I was trying. Trying to get more comfortable with abs after some failures at moderation. It WAS moving forward, in my mind. Suppose that doesn't count, cuz my mind must be more heavily screwed up that I thought. I AM going to AA. I AM reading the Carr book. I AM actively seeing an addictions counsellor. Inpatient rehab is not an option right now.
                      Guess when I'm not perfect, people don't care to associate with me. Been there before.
                      ok, blast away. people must be dying to do it. I was pretty much told that. I'm ready... cuz of course I have freaking wonderful self esteem already.

Comment

Monday January 15th

Something bad has happened to Lou and Becca from this site or this thread and that pisses me off.

Comment

Monday January 15th

Becca, you can post wherever you feel like it!!! I don't want to p*ss anyone off - but whoever sent you the PM is whacked! There are sooo many people who post here who haven't completely quit and vice versa.

Don't let this throw you. Just post away. Who gives a sh*t what anyone says!

Seems like there is something fishy going on today - some weird vibe or something. First Lou comes on here and says she was leaving the board because she felt paranoid people didn't think she was legit - and now you are on here saying you had some PM saying no one is responding to you because you haven't completely quit................??

From what I can tell, Becca, everyone loves you here. I haven't noticed any one ignoring you. And I am on here all of the time lately.

Just post away - and who cares what anyone else thinks. These boards are here for all of us, no matter what!

Comment

Monday January 15th

Becca, it's always dangerous to use the worlds always, never, no one and everyone. I responded to you earlier, saying I was happy that you have more O's in your drink tracker than before and etc. I can see that you've made progress, even though you are struggling at times. You have always been noted for your honesty! If people didn't talk to people who were drank or slipped or whatever, no one would talk to me, either!

One PM doesn't reflect the views of everyone. Obviously it hurt your feelings and upset you, but I hope that you can see that most everyone here wants to see you succeed and doesn't judge you!

Take care, Becca! Keep the faith!

And Lou-Lou, I'm thinking of you!

Hugs,

Kathy:l

Comment

Monday January 15th

Newgrl! That's awesome! Good going!
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Monday January 15th

I have my assumptions about what is going on, and if it is, I am going to go out of my mind. Becca, ignore it. You know that those of us that have been here for a while love you and SOMEONE is trying to stir things up AGAIN. Don't be sensitive. Feel sorry for the person who sent you a PM. This getting so old, I can't stand it.

And BTW Becca I think you are doing an AMAZING job.......keep it up.
                                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                                X