Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made it thru the weekend

Hi accountable

To be quite honest I have adjusted to it over the last 5 years. I used to argue, but realise that she has a "masters in emotional blackmail". You're right, she is so stuck in her ways that she fails to realise that times have changed. She has held onto the beliefs that were imbedded into her when she was my age. (She 67 yrs old now) But I still do what I want to do. My brother once said to me "God has given you 2 ears, take it in one ear and let it out from the other". It does work sometimes, but I am seriously considering the ear plugs.

Mandy x

Comment

made it thru the weekend

Living well is the best revenge Mandy. Act like you are listening, nod in agreement, and do whatever the hell you want.

Want me to come over??

Comment

made it thru the weekend

I am thinking of trying those new noise cancellation headphones they have out now...

But I'll probably get the evil eye for being un-sociable...
        Control the Mind

Comment

made it thru the weekend

:H Thanks WWBarb for the gesture.

Actually I think we need an organisation like adopt my in-law or something. Maybe I could auction her on e-bay!!!

Comment

made it thru the weekend

Mandy,

How about a 4 for the price of 1 auction on e-Bay??? We can put your MIL, my FIL and Rocky's PILs all together as a 'special'. LOL!

Comment

made it thru the weekend

Hey Accountable

I'm up for that....How about you Rocky and anyone else for that matter!

Comment

made it thru the weekend

Hey AFM that sounds pretty good!

My mother in law keeps saying she wants it to snow cause she loves it...so I offered to send her to Alaska...but the wife gave me the eveil eye...
                Control the Mind

Comment

made it thru the weekend

that made me laugh Rocky, that was awesome.
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
                  X