af daily wed 16 feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily wed 16 feb

Det! Quick!! Avert your eyes!! I don't really drink soft drinks ,etc. I usually just have a bottle of water. I was never in the habit of "other kinds of drinks" because I always drank AL or saved the calories for AL. Today I had a lemonade. It was delightful and I thought about how nice it was to enjoy something like that like normal people do. Wierd, huh? Anyway, have a lemonade det. It's refreshing.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Hello Fabbinis!

Been quite a day here, in broken copper pipe land. Came to an indoor pool in the barn this morning and the mopping up, etc. went on until 3pm :upset: The main pipe thingie in the on demand heater thingie broke, apparently. Never a dull moment, eh?

Anywho... had a LURVELY dinner last night and dessert and _________ - so it was a wonderful Valentine's day :H Am all stuffed up and sniffely again... still blaming Mr. Wondernose and his cooties.

Anywho.. did not watch Westminster, so cannot comment... except... that half of the 'dogs' there aren't dogs in my opinion! A hairless (or even overly hairy) rat with a pushed in face does not make a dog - even if it does bark. End of rant.

Marshy, I hope you're feeling better and I'm with greenie on the building. Det... have some chocolate cake (or mousse.. mmmmmm) instead!

I'm too tired for more, I need me Nyquil and a cup of tea and my blankie. Be well, everyone! One thing is for sure...!

Oh.. before I forget... it dawned on me AFTER dinner yesterday... I had absolutely NO desire to have a glass of wine... like none whatsoever. How cool is that!?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Det - hope you made it through dinner safely
        I don't drink sodas or sweet stuff myself. I go for water or iced tea with lemon, no sugar ~ keeps me safe.

Is the discussion about Marshy's pic over? :H

Edited - cross post with Sunni -
        Sorry about the water situation
        Hope your nose is better very soon
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Marshy, that hotel is clearly the work of architects Wang and Johnson.

their enormous erections can be seen in many metropolitan areas. (oh dear somebody stop me)

a hem....

i'm certainly in a better mood eh? thanks for the well wishes all. I had an odoul with dinner and after eating feeling fine and dandy. I had to drive my bosses huge F350 truck today with a 20' trailer in San Jose rush hour traffic for 3 hours. it was stressfull enough and i just can't fathom doing that in my anxiety-laded drinking years. eeeeeeek! I would have been a shaky mess, but as it were...it's been a huge and busy day but all is well. whew!

oh, and to make things more interesting my GPS broke as I was trying to transfer it from my car to the truck. D-oh! I have this knack for breaking things this last couple weeks that I just can't seem to shake.

so the only speak of a _________ filled Valentines is held by Sunshine GG. the winner!

ok, must answer some work emails and then off to check chat

be well everyone
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Determinator;1263033 wrote: their enormous erections can be seen in many metropolitan areas. (oh dear somebody stop me)
            :H:H:H:H
            sigpic

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Det-so glad you made it through dinner unscathed!! That was some rig you had to drive today! Someday I would LOVE to drive a truck like that with a nice big RV trailing behind!

Off to nite nite land! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

and you will Papmom! our dreams and thoughts become reality. xxxxxxx Pink RV dreams
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

af daily wed 16 feb

Determinator;1263057 wrote: and you will Papmom! our dreams and thoughts become reality. xxxxxxx Pink RV dreams
                  ditto!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X