Day 9 AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9 AF!

but 3rd day with all the resources of the MWO program and feeling FANTASTIC. I have meds, supps, CD's and I'm not having any cravings, a very positive attitude, I feel calm, and this feels a bit too easy right now. But hey, i'll take it! I've made it through my first weekend in I don't know how long (probably at least 7 - 8 years) without a drink.
    --
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Day 9 AF!

Hey ihave.....That is fantastic news, its great when something works.....If things do get a bit bad for you further down the line then please remember what you have posted here today and come back and read it again...Although its not a long post it jumps with enthusiasm and hope, all in all a very POSITIVE post... keep it up....

Louise xxxx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Day 9 AF!

yeah, sounds like you are doing wonderful, denfinitely a little more lighthearted than I maw, today is day 4 for me, today isnt so bad but yesterday I had bad thoughts, so I guess it is a reallt good sign that you are feeling good!!! I am prood of you and irishlady is right, if you start feeling down remember this post and this moment, and know you can feel like that again, have a wonderful day,

victoria/
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Day 9 AF!

newgrl wrote: yeah, sounds like you are doing wonderful, denfinitely a little more lighthearted than I maw, today is day 4 for me, today isnt so bad but yesterday I had bad thoughts, so I guess it is a reallt good sign that you are feeling good!!! I am prood of you and irishlady is right, if you start feeling down remember this post and this moment, and know you can feel like that again, have a wonderful day,

victoria/
        Keep it up newgrl! I have to say that day 3 and 4 weren't good for me, I was feelin' pretty crappy then, bad thoughts, felt like a real loser for letting things get so out of control, cravings, white knuckling through the day, it should get better...I would DEFINATELY recommend getting all the tools of the MWO program. I was taking meds (not topa, but another epi drug that hasn't been proven for drinking, but I thought I would try it, I had used it for depression before and remember back then that it seemed to affect my desire to drink), but when I started taking all the supplements, I just started feeling more level headed, more calm, more in control. The hypno CD's are just plain cool

Keep it up! You'll get there!

So, funny, what a difference just a few days can make
        --
        "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
        -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Day 9 AF!

That's great ihave,
          I hope you enjoy your calm and positive attitude.
          It sounds like you're having fun.

Comment

Day 9 AF!

congrats!! Glad you are feeling so well! Hopefully it will be nothing but great for you!

Comment

Working...
            X