AF Daily~Monday, February 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS to Turnaround.... have a great trip! Check in and let us know what kind of critters you are seeing and other fun!

Kaslo
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

:yay: Turn!
      Wishing you a great trip & keep an eye out for a 6 ft tall 300 lb. naked man :H
      He might be wearing socks though since that was what he helped himself to at Walmart :H

papmom, you need me to visit??
      I'll get you organized. My throwing out skills are pretty good!!! If I can't sell it I donate it & if I can't do that I pitch it :H
      Yard sale this Spring??
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

shueaddict;1265413 wrote:
        Now I am keen to just get on with my life AF free, get to know the people that went through AL hell and came out the other end. It is nice to see that life goes on.
        Hi Shueaddict. YES INDEED! Life goes on and I can attest to that. I am approaching 4 years without one drop of booze to enter my body. My life is so much better without the booze. I have endless amounts of energy and a passion for life that I never had before. :hM3

Hey Turnagain! Kas! Lav!
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

Just want to wish you a great trip, Turn!! I hope you have a fabber time on the cruise. Hope we do hear from you, as your posts always make me smile!
          Shue, I am so glad you are here! I can relate to a lot of your story. I couldn't do without this forum and all the caring and wise people here to help.
          M3, what an achievement for you! 90 minute class--wow! Wish we could have a demo.
          Pap3, you have to be exhausted after all the packing and arranging you did today. Have you used the melatonin yet? I may try it with Rusty tonight.
          Hope we soon see signs of DG--think she is due back from her trip?
          Sunni, hope you got home okay. Must have been a lot of fun with Sid.
          Lav, don't hang around Walmart anytime soon--you never know when the streaker might strike again!! Buying socks?????
          Have a good evening all, and I'll have the coffee ready to go bright and early.
          TDN
          "One day at a time."

Comment

TDN,
            i was about to send you my phone number so you could give me a wake up call in the morning.
            I have to get up extra early so I can go watch my grandsons. My alarm clock doesn't always work anymore, makes me paranoid that I'm going to be late. But then I remembered my new iPad - picked up an alarm clock app, now I'm all set
            btw - I don't think that guy actually purchased said socks......
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

top of the evening ABerooooos!

Kermit looks a little glum there Kas, hope the sun comes out soon

Shueaddict, big welcome to you! AF'ing nice spot you've found here.

TDN, I'm curious about this you posted: "Next blurb was about the rising number of teenagers (before puberty) showing up at doctor's for transgender requests with parents' permission."

what does that consist of?

Turn, you must be getting the 'pre flight' happy anxiety by now. I love to travel and I'm mega jealous.

be well everyone,
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

TDN-just gave DD his first dose tonite. He weighs 18 lbs so gets 1 mg. Can't find 1 mg melatonin anymore so CVS had to special order it. We'll see. He got me up at 1:30 this morning and did NOTHING outside!! Then got me up at 6 but that is normal. No wonder I slept until 8!!

Lav-I'll have you know that I gave away my 30 gal fish tank with ALL the accessories today on Freecycle. It's been a year and I still hadn't disinfected it so I figured I really wasn't going to go to all the trouble to start the tank up again so off it went. I also gave away a Rubbermaid Jumbo wrap and craft container-the one that is extra tall to hold the extra long rolls of wrap and it has the hanging basket on the side. It was filled with all sorts of wrapping paper, bows, ribbons etc. Its being picked up tomorrow. I haven't wrapped but one or two gifts in the past few years so why have it taking up space? My whole family gives each other gift cards for the most part and for the little neph I can buy a small package of wrapping paper that I will use up that year. I'm just not ready to give away my china yet. Maybe one day. But sure, come on up and help with the sewing room reorg-I bet your ideas would be awesome!!

My nephew's team won their last regular season game against my alma mater (cross town rivals). No goals for my neph but 1 assist and no sin bin visits! It was so bittersweet. He takes 45 min to get out of the locker room so I didn't hang around to congratulate him in person since it was a very late game (he's probably just getting out now!!). Its the end of an era-15+years of watching the boys grow up in organized hockey and now it's over. They will of course have playoff games in March but they will be far away and I probably won't be able to get to them. My oldest neph came to the game on his way back from UMass onto Boston so that was nice to see him. Wow-I seriously can't believe I won't ever see another non pro hockey game!! Well, if my luck changes and I can move out to Western MA I can watch my youngest neph. Big if.

Off to bed now-busy week ahead. NH boss asked me to work an extra nite until she can hire someone (the gal who took my Mon/Fri nites just quit) else. I agreed and hope it will only be for a couple of weeks.
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

xpost Det! Good to see you! How did the exam go?
                  New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Det, I believe it consisted of ...... Umm Im only 12 but I'd like to be X or Y (instead). End of story. If it had been me, I would have said, I would like to be a crustose lichen.
                    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X