Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magical March Madness - Week One

Hey Blondie, papmom & Rustop!

OK Dill, what size shoe? I'm a 7 since I had kids (used to be a bit smaller)

I have downloaded several games on my iPad that will keep a 3 yr old out of your hair ~ awesome :H
    Some are games, some are books & puzzles. So I made a deal with EB - he can use my iPad if he leaves me my laptop alone :H
    We have played outside, he's soaked his pants, socks & sneakers with the hose I use for the chickens, we've baked oatmeal raisin cookies and it's only 3:30 on Friday afternoon.......oh boy.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, I found a purse for you.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1799037=6705-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hi y'all,

Lav. Have you been to bed yet?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi y'all,

Lav. Have you been to bed yet? We're bumping into each other everywhere. :H

Hi Flyaway. Sorry to hear of your cousins passing. Take care friend.

Okay, i'm off to work this weekend. Have a good one everybody. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

There won't be much sleep for me until Monday when my grandson & these goofy dogs go home - but thanks for asking G! Hope you have a good weekend

FlyAway, I love the purse!!!!
            I thought I had seen everything chicken :H
            I have chicken pillows on my sofa, a chicken throw blanket, chicken portraits on the walls, T shirts, etc.
            Right now we are watching a PBS video 'The Natural History of the Chicken' - my grandson loves it, always asks to watch it :H
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Love, Love, Love that chicken purse! So cute!!!

Well, off to work in a flash and must trudge through the snow this morning...sigh. But, gives me a chance to sport my tatoo rose print wellies which have taken a back seat this winter as we've had such LITTLE snow. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
              Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
              :h

Comment

Working...
              X