Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF-daily, Saturday March 3

Kaslo;1273790 wrote: Who ever invented the neti pot
      Aught to be shot.
      I do not know that pot at all.
      Do you smoke it? Find it at a mall?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Kaslo;1273790 wrote: Who ever invented the neti pot
        Aught to be shot.
        hahahahahaa! oh no. you sound miserable Kas. I think if I were sick and tried to squirt stuff up my nose I'd be pretty miserable too. Must confess ignorance though, never having netti-potted myself.

Sunshine, sorry your snow isn't fun over there more of a volume issue it seems.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm with you Kaslo - I HATE my neti pot!!
          I think it makes the sinuses worse....
          I don't use it anymore.
          12-20-2012 AF
          Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Hi Gang!

Neti pots...Lordy...we sell them in droves at the store...never tried one, never plan to. But some folks swear by them. Ear candles are another mystery to me!

Great photos Sunshine and everyone! We has snow on Thursday night which got washed away by all the rain yesterday. Now it is just gloomy but not too cold out. Next Sunday is daylight savings...can you believe it!

96 days till our Bermuda Cruise..whoooo hoooo! Not that I'm counting or anything!

Day 12 for me, loving the sober life. I didn't even want to drink last night....came home from an intense gym work out and made myself a new AF cocktail: ice, 1/2 diet pomegrante soda and 1/2 lime diet tonic water, squeeze of lime. I'm calling this a POM POM. It is girly light pink and looks just like some sophisticated drink at a martini bar since I put it in my big martini glass. And so refreshing...I actually LIKED it better than sucking down a glass of wine, which was always the last thing I wanted after a work out but I was a slave to it. This is so much better!

I know it is early in my sobriety, but I am really feeling very similar to the thoughts of staying sober forever that I felt last winter after 60 days AF. I am visualizing myself sober through life's journey. The old me, even when sober, would see myself with a drink in my hand on future occasions but now I know how bad it will make me feel and I just don't want to go there EVER. This is huge for me! Thank you all for getting me to this place. It's only getting BETTER!

Is anyone a member of Women in Sobriety? Just curious. I am thinking of joining.

Hi to everyone, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
            :h

Comment

I've used a neti pot! Sorry but they're great for allergies...! Gross - but it works.

Comment

Oh i know, MyLife, but it s just so fecking rediculous pouring water through myself. Also i cant help doig it without a Hindi accent. Its an indian invention after all. Careful i might write a poem about it!
                Kaslo
                Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X