Tuesday Jan 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Jan 23rd

Hi everyone - just hi...nothing new here. Seems to be a good day for everyone. I'll look for that song Victoria - thanks.

Lucky...keep counting the days until you don't want to anymore! I love seeing the days posted here! I did that so long when quitting smoking ....I think I finally quit around the 4th month! It reminds me of parents saying their children's ages in months....Timmy is 53months old!! btw- happy 27th

Anyway...hello to everyone else too - just too many to name!
    Love,
    Lisa

Comment

Tuesday Jan 23rd

Thanks Lisa!

It is a 1000 wonders I am making it to Day 29. ( I actually lost a day somewhere but Wednesday will be 29 for me. ) Today was the hardest by far. I have not missed a dose of Campral but I really was struggling. Tried the alcohol free wine which just did not cut it. Then got a very distressing phone call which got me more agitated. I ended up getting in the car and going for a long drive and listening to classical music. Then got a hot tea and came home when I felt like it was safe. I will wake up with a smile on my face knowing I succeeded.

Comment

Tuesday Jan 23rd

Hi Lucky.
        you are doing very well indeed.
        It's good to have an emergency plan like going for a drive or a walk.
        When I'm having a hard time, I sometimes forget to impliment my own plan and that's when I cave in. I will try harder next time to follow my own advice.
        Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Tuesday Jan 23rd

Lucky - great story! I started having a hard time the last couple of weeks and for some reason lots of hot tea helped. I am at 89 today - so we can celebrate tomorrow - 1 month and 3 months! One more day of waking up without a hangover is a good reason to celebrate!:goodjob:

Lisa

Comment

Tuesday Jan 23rd

Wow Lisa.

Fantastic. I have another hero...

Comment

Working...
            X