AF Daily - Monday, March 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlyAway;1274802 wrote: And farting. Just saying.
    :H Actually, I didn't hear any this morning... doesn't mean they didn't
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

It's been another tough emotional evening but I've made it through thanks to everyone on here ( even had to post on the need help ASAP thread! earlier tonight)

This website is great and thanks to it I move on to day 12 tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Good night Sausage. See you tomorrow. :l

Comment

Sausage- I posted to you on your other thread. Way to hang tough! Seriously, I'm certain it was a hellacious evening and you made it. Go to bed and wake up with a clear conscience.

Sunshine- thanks ( or shall I throw out a merci?) for posting your gorgeous pics!!!

Green- ok thanks! I think I will draft a letter to me and post it to myself before I leave for Vegas.

Fly- those dreams are not dreamy!!!

Library Girl- are you around??? If you check in, I hope your day 12 is awesome!

Hope you all (y'all) are having a loverly day!
          AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

sunshine_gg;1274582 wrote: Greenie... no advice on what brand of hyaluronic acid but I gave that to Sophie (my 35 year old mare) and she did fantastic with it. It came in a powder with other equine vits and minerals.
            Powder? You consume it? Really? For some reason I thought you rubbed it on your face. Like a moisturizer. LOVE the farting horse pic! it's hard for me to even imagine that much snow. I saw a couple flakes this year in Virginia.

Sausage, way to use the tools! Rock on!

Auntiegrizelda.... a shot at modding, eh? Like shooting yourself in the foot, isn't it? Welcome back. Try ear plugs (the wax ones that mold to your ear shape) and do deep breathing - the ear plugs magnify the sound. Focus on the breathing, even counting breathing in and out like to 6 or so if your mind wanders. Also an eye mask thing. The weight on your eyelids is really helpful. And relax your tongue - if you do that your jaw and face have to relax too. You'll be suprised. Remind me to tell you about the valium points on your arms.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Your Greenness, look what I found on my horsie site:
              HA-30 Joint Care

Those are capsules for humans, apparently

Thanks everyone, and Kas... I'm glad that picture made ya grin... I was laughing out loud watching them this morning. Atlas (the paint.. and MUCH younger one) keeps trying to instigate rough play but it's fairly rare that Trouble will humor him

Comment

Shit. just got home.power went out 5 min later, my nose meds aren't here and DD isn't hypothyroid. crap crap crap.
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

:upset:
                  Oh no P3 :l

Comment

National grid is on the scene but so far nothing.it's cold!

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

All is back to normal thank god.will check in and catch up after the Voice.

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Papmom - glad you're back in good working order up there
                        Tune up a meditation CD tonight......

Sunni - WOW, that is a lot of sn_w!!!!
                        Your farting horses seem to really be enjoying themselves :H :H

Finally got my business tax info together for the accountant (I hate that crap). Now thewhole package goes to him to sort oout - ugh

Have a meeting scheduled at Longwood with my girls tomorrow. The orchid display is still going on so I will attempt to get a pic or two (with my camera battery charged this time)
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Guys!

"Another one down and another one down...another one bites the dust...!"

Another AF day that is! Oh, and I love Queen, so there, but I'll spare you trying to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in it's entirety with air guitar et all. :H

Great day today...things just seem to work better when I am AF. Heading towards the 2 week mark with Almost Famous! We're ALMOST there!!!:l

Hope Turn is getting back home safely and will post when she does. Hope it's not too c c c cold!

Shue, I love Rockland! That is the town where hubs and I scoped out last fall as a possible move if we were to make a big change and move to Maine...something we've been entertaining for a little while. But we have good jobs here and a place we would have to put on the market and being that the market sucks right now, we're staying put. But, I do induldge in searching online for Maine property in that area and it amazes me how much more we could get up there. Who knows, maybe we'll just bit the bullet and do it someday!

Wow, great pics Sunshine! You live in a beautiful area! I have always wanted horses and a barn like that. Ok, that's it...moving to Maine and getting a farm...sigh.

Hi to Fly, Greenie, LVT25, Lav, Kas, Det, Pap (glad your power went back on!), Saucy (keep up the great work...12 days, yahooo!!!), LibraryGirl, and welcome back Auntie Grizelda! Love the name and I look forward to getting to know you better! This is such a great spot in the Universe. Oh, hi to the lovely Chill if you are reading tonight. SugarBeat, I love Louise Hay also...you just reminded me to get more of her books. I have read You Can Heal Your Life and loved it. Right now, on Pap's recommendation, "Lit" is waiting for me at my local library (I ordered it through our local online lib system) and I shall pick it up tomorrow...just in time to read on my 2 days off Wed/Thurs.

Hope you all have a lovely evening and lots of sprinkles from our friend the Sleep Fairy!
                          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                          :h

Comment

Made it through the birthday dinner alcohol free! I was the only one who didn't drink. No one mentioned my not drinking. We got back to my house and I made a cup of tea for myself and my sister. I feel great!

Comment

whoo hooo Fly!! You rock girl!! See-it really is all in our minds that drinking is so important EVERYONE is thinking about it!

Congrats to everyone else who made it through another day AF! WE have some great new blood here and I for one love helping you all get through the tough moments. You are doing great and should be very proud of yourselves!! For each new goal met, treat yourselves!!

Off to bed and a visit with the sleep fairy!!

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Nicely done, Flyaway!!! It'll get easier and easier.. honest!

Comment

Working...
                                X