AF Daily - Tuesday, March 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love FlyAways post to Sugarbeat: "--You've got to stop that negative talk and turn it to positive thoughts. You are what you think you are. You are what you think about. If you think negatively, you will be negative. As soon as you realize that you're thinking negatively say to yourself STOP. And replace that thought with something positive. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you. You've got to start loving yourself and trusting yourself first. And the truth is that it sounds like you're telling yourself that you're unlovable and untrustworthy dozens of times a day through your thoughts. You can't expect others to value you if you don't project that you value yourself. Start with yourself, trust yourself, love yourself and the rest will follow".

FLY, Excellent post from yesterday...you and I are on the same vibration it seems as this is the sort of thing I say to myself all the time. It really is true...YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE. Sugar...I would suggest reading Rhonda Byrne's THE SECRET...it is a wonderful illustration of this very concept and was a life changer for me. I read it last year as I was becoming sober for the first time in years and that philosophy, with my new sober ways was such a positive change in my life that it has totally changed the way I see and live the world, and I am a much happier person. Good things happen to me all the time now, and it really does have to do with thinking positively and stopping the negative thoughts once they pop into your mind. I'm not saying that I never have negative thoughts or bad days, but they are a lot less when I simply change the way I see things. Try it! FLY, thanks for posting that!
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

Hi Gang!

PapMom- I am with you on retiring in Maine. In fact, did you know that I grew up in the Bar Harbor? Well, a little town across MDI called Southwest Harbor. While I love it there, something is drawing me to Rockland...not sure why. Hubs and I also love Portland...we have talked about moving there also...prolly easier to get work. We spent his 40th birthday there in January and it was wonderful. So much going on there, even in the dead of winter. Of course, it is a college town, but so clean and has that funky Maine vibe. We may go up there in the fall for a short vacation as our June cruise is the biggie this year!

Saucy, way to go on 12 days girl! Thanks for checking in!

Lav, was that last blue flower a poppy??? Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Hi to everyone and have a wonderful day. Not sure if you all read the previous day posts but just wanted to say hello!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

Omg blonde! I spent aweek in sw harbor for my 50th birthday present from my family! Istayed inthe dog froendly cabins with mickey and lm right on the harbor! Im in love with that town!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

OMG! Pap, that is so cool! That's the town where I lived since 7th grade till college graduation. I lived on a road called Seal Cove Road. My mother just sold her house there a few years back and moved down to be nearer to me. I miss having family up there to stay with but I am glad she is closer to me as that was quite a drive as you know. It really is a small world, isn't it?

Comment

Absolutely and I'm pretty sure I remember Seal Cove Rd in my explorations. I had such a great time that week. The pups and I did more walking and hiking than we've ever done. You should have seen us walking around BH-they had their cute little nautical themed visors on and matching leashes!! We could barely go 2 feet without someone wanting to pet them! I've always wanted to go back but just can't afford it. It was my dream vacation and I will always remember the generosity of my family to make sure I got it.

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Too cute! Nautical visors! Maybe you can come up to Gloucester this summer and they can wear sport them again!!!

Comment

oh gosh I would love to visit you in gloucester!! Lets try to work on that once I figure out my job situation as there could be some major changes on the horizon (then again it could be a repeat of last year!)

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                X