Friday 26th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 26th January

P.S. Becca-----Where are you????? (I had RJ Change my User name)
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Friday 26th January

Yes, where is Becca?? And Pansy, too?

Victoria.....I like that, Victoria!

Sounds like you're doing a good thing by talking to your wife, Andy!

Wow, dates galore around here!:H
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday 26th January

xtexan;88619 wrote: Andy:

Take some valerian root. Take some GABA.

Listen to a hypno CD. Listen to something calm if you don't have a hypno.

Stretch. Run down the block. LIft a weight.

Anything. ANYTHING. Listen to her reasons.

Get in the shower, and take a long hot one.

Breathe in as deep as you can. Hold it. Let it out slow.

Anything. ANYTHING.

Concentrate on being clear, and being free.

Don't give in!!

Take some calms forte. Take some skullcap herb

Let your wife massage your spine, top to bottom. Knead the neck muscles.

Anything. ANYTHING.

You can do it. I know you can.

Neil
        Thanks man. I fought it off. Drinking some tea right now and ate a big dinner. I think part of the problem was that I was so hungry. Phew! That stuff I bolded above. Where can I find that?

Comment

Friday 26th January

Andy:

So glad you made it through. Remember, the waves hit, and you need battle weapons. Never forget where your weapons are, and keep them close during the first few months.

If you live in the US, Wal-Mart has valerian root at almost all of them. It is a great natural anti-anxiety, muscle relaxer, and sleep enhancer. You can tell how good it is, by how bad it smells when you first open the bottle. It does have a very strong smell.

Skullcap herb is usually available at General Nutrition Center. I also use Passion Flower. I have found the best results from herbal extracts, but watch out for alcohol extracts. Glycerin extracts are usually a little weaker in "goody" per cc, but you don't get a dose of booze. Otherwise, capsules of dried herb are good, but quality varies A LOT from brand to brand. I like the Solaray products myself, but there are lots of other good ones.

Over the internet, I have had good results with Puritans Pride.

Puritan's Pride - Discount Priced Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements, visit Puritan.com - Puritans Pride

And also iHerb

iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

That should get you started, along with the MWO regular supplments. Those herbs are great rapid "rescue" supplements.

Hang in there.

Neil

Comment

Friday 26th January

Yikes!

Hey guys - Help!
            Phew - I work out of town and fly home each Friday. Wow did I start heading down hill on the flight home. No good reason but for the first time in the last 27 days AF I felt like drinking - I also felt SO grouchy and tired and angry and how awful I wanted to cry and scream and shout at somebody all at the same time.

Okay I didn't yell at anybody or drink but I feel so horrible -

Can someone please say something encouraging?
            Thanks,
            Rivergirl

Comment

Friday 26th January

Hi rivergirl,

I think that it's all part of the process. It'll pass I promise.
              I'm lke that most Friday nights, but it only lasts for a while, then I'm glad that I didn't do anything silly.
              :l

Comment

Friday 26th January

Paul, Thank you!

I will remember that - gosh it doesn't take long to do something stuupid but it take 30 days to get 30 days AF (dah) I'm better now!

Thank you,
                Rivergirl

Comment

Working...
                X