Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat 27th

Evening all,
    Quick late check in tonight as I know by now many of you are in bed.

Lisa, Congratulations on your wonderful response to date #1. I think it was perfect!!! Let us know how the bowling goes. I'm excited for you!!!! Hearing how inconsiderate your first "date" was made me realise how fortunate we are on this board to have such great guys. I know we are a majority of women here but the men on this site are outstanding. Thanks all for being here.

I almost gave in last night as I foresaw a weekend of nothing but being surrounded by wine and drinkers. Fortunately i hung tough last night and all the plans with our friends for this weekend fell through. I'm happily sitting in my pajamas at 8 on a Sat night ....fine with me. My son is playing hockey in Maine tonight and I have to pick him up at school when he returns(and yes I'll throw a coat over my pajamas). It so much less stressful knowing I'll be sober at all times to go get him.

Victoria, I hope you have a great reunion with your boyfriend. You deserve it!!!!
    I look foward to hearing from you all tomorrow.

Janet

Comment

Sat 27th

Accountable you are truly an inspiration!!!!
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
      X