Newgrl=Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newgrl=Victoria

for those of you who dont know yet i changed my name from newgrl to my actual name (Victoria) I almost went with mddrtlynewgrl just for some fun but decided with that much to type i wouldnt get any responses to any of my posts!!!!

Love Victoria
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Newgrl=Victoria

with your fab track record we could hardly keep calling ya New Girl, now could we!
    olly

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

I think I would have recognised you from your picture.....by the way...don't like to pass personal comments, but....I think your circulation may be flagging, your skin tone is probably not wot it orta be....may I suggest a vigorous brushing with a loofah when you next shower???

xxx Weeskinclinicmelon

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

Well Fan, I knew you were a smart guy, and since i didnt change my quote or my avatar, i figure everyone would figure out who i was, and oh Olly, I am blushing...

Wee...I have just made an appointment with the skin doctor, you are right, i never even noticed, i am rushing to the store as well, i need a loofah BAD!!!!!!

Victoria
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

Hi Victoria,

SOOOO glad you did not go with mdrtlynewgrl ... my typing would never allow me to post. Hope you have a great Saturday!!

Hugs,
          Pans

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

Hi Victoria

Just wanted to say Hi
            Also keep up the good work, I remember your first posts here when you were struggling so hard.
            You sound like a completely different person now - Well done
            Sending you lots of positive vibes.
            Changeling

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

Hi poster formerly known as Newgirl!!!

Good time to name change. And you really have been doing so great.

Lisa

Comment

Newgrl=Victoria

Roundly and soundly meets with my approval Victoria; you've got such a lovely name! Keep up the good work....
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X