AF Daily - Tuesday, March 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey my friends, just a quick checking to say all is good in sugarland , gona have a good catchup on todays posts now, alot going on here today
    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

FABs and FABettes!

First spring ride done and dusted! Atlas was awesome; pretty much picked up where we left off in the fall. Wish I could say the same for me :upset: Ah well. Practice and such things...

Shue, well done you. Maybe there's something in the air this week. Seems like a whole bunch of us are having thought invasions. I feel better today but plan to keep my guard up. And I think, I'll go ahead and order that Jason Vale book everyone is raving on about. I did read Alan Carr but it didn't really do it for me.

Anywho... need to feed the mister before he starts gnawing the chair legs (again) :H Have a great evening, everyone!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey everybody, just checking in. I am not feeling chatty here lately, but I stop by and read every day. And I'm AF and feeling great.

Comment

Never had a chance to say Good morning Abbers so I'll say Good night

Had a long & busy day watching grandsons & I'm pretty much beat to hell :H

Wonderful to see so many drop in today! The AF word must be getting around
          Shue, good job turning that thinking today - you know you really don't want to drink, right? Life is so much better without the AL monkey on your back.
          Getting enough sleep continues to be a problem with me. I now take a handful of herbal stuff that helps. Exercise does help too I think. Your skiing weekends sound like good exercise, fresh air, etc.

Wishing everyone a very good night!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sockeye salmon? ooooh baby! I'm coming right over Kas

well, doctors visit has confirmed my paleo diet is working correctly at least in some obvious ways. weight is down (even though I have done little in the way of exercise lately) and BPis way down. 106/60 woooo! not that it was ever bad, but it's just getting better. nurse asked me what I'm doing to be so healthy and I said "biggest change is increasing dietary fats" to which she giggled (as though I was kidding). oh well.

off to chatland
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X