AF Daily - Wednesday March 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow on the Happy Waters, Deter! Will we see you chat tonight?
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Cut out from work early. Tundra beckons.
      I want those pink hiking shoes. That is all.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Morning/Evening lovely fabbers,

thanks for the slightly weaker coffee Shue - much appreciated

I know I am fairly new here, but I would love to join you all on FB, is that ok?

Thanks for the pics Det, they sure do it big in vegas! However, I am not sure vegas is on my bucket list, however Alaska and Canada are (are you ready for me Turn and Sunny :H)

Sausage - well done on day 34, great acheivement, you should be proud

Blonde - enjoy your days off work, you lucky thing

Kaslo - I won't mention that it is 30deg c today

Lav - have fun with the grandkiddies

TDN - Happy bithday to rusty, 15 is an amamzing age to reach, I am sure he loved his b'day treats

Papmom - enjoy being the big cheese.

Fly - I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Greeny and to everyone else - hi

On a personal note, I went to see my counsellor yesterday and I think our work is done I am in a much better place than 3 months ago and have had a few epiphany moments about me and how I think and my situation and reactions with makes this lil bunny a much happier person now. We have a wrap up session in 2 weeks time. My family life is much better, my marriage and relationship with my kids is much better. I am actually laughing and joking around at home and no-one has to put up grumpy mum cause she is hungover, or bitchy mum cause she is drunk!

I cannot thank you enough for this thread, it is a great place..thanks :l

Off to start the day, make school lunches, get kids ready, get me ready...have a wonderful wonderful AF day

xx

PS: I'll PM you all my FB details

Comment

Hey my loves! I'm feeling better today. Not chipper exactly, but not as blue as yesterday. I think it's hormonal. I had a partial hysterectomy several years ago, so I don't have a cycle but I do have my ovaries. And I have a cyst on each one that is flaring up today. Yeow! Sorry if TMI.

Comment

Shue--What's this about a Hooters interview??? LOL! The only place I'd be deemed fit to work would be called Hangers. Funny, I remember one of your first posts at MWO being about walking your dog in the forest and having to lie down because of your hangover. You've come a long way!

TDN--I wish I could motivate my lazy butt to exercise. I know I'd feel better if I did. I ordered some hypo CDs that are supposed to help motivate me, but I haven't started listening to them yet. How is your foot feeling?

Lav--Your kids are lucky to have a grammy like you! Please tell me the Insanity Twins are staying home?

Kaslo--I share NOTHING about drinking and/or MWO on Facebook. I cannot have those two worlds collide.

Sausage--I know how much you struggled at first and every time I see you on here and AF I feel so happy! You are amazing.

Turn--Plastic eggs and procrastination? Hooter's Boob Camp? :H:H:H I agree with you about exercise. I don't know why I can't motivate myself to move.

Deter--Amazing photos! I can't believe you took those with your iPhone!

MumofTwo--Great news from you! Your family must be happy with the changes in you.

Comment

Forgot to add, for those who asked about my husband; he didn't have to work the next day. But he did drink again the next day.

Comment

Hi all you loverly af peeps!
                Just a quick fly bye to say hi. Fly- glad you are feeling better. Mum- you sound like you've made such great progress! Det- love the Vegas pics. Our view wasn't quite that nice but it was still a fun trip.

I'm off to read. I'm nearing the end of it and then will start The Hunger Games. Yeah, I'm probably too old but I am interested in all the hoopla. I ended up getting sucked in ( get it?) to Twilight books years ago and was probably too old for that too. Ah who cares! Night night sleep tight and don't let that beast bite!
                AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Why am I so damn tired? :H

Went to Curves, stopped at the supermarket on the way home & ended up having to stand up to the verbal assault of a dirty old man - in the market!!!! I ended up telling him he was an IDIOT :H

Spent another hour working out in the yard, then handled the grandsons while cooking dinner. Then YB decides to drop in to have dinner with us He was such a grumpy boreass I told him he could leave & he did

Blondie, I sold off 8 dozen eggs this morning to my fellow Curvers! Usually I only get rid of about 5 dozen there. I have egg customers in lots of different places ~ sometimes the 'girls' can't keep up with the demand!

If not tonight then tomorrow I will try to catch up with FB.
                  I am one tired Granny tonight.
                  I will not be taking care of the 'Insanity Twins' next week only my crazy Corgi grandson. He really is a ton of fun & very energetic :H

Nice pics Det!!!!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'm tired too! Tundra work wore me out.

Lav at least you didn't punch the guy out. I think there's something in the air maybe? I was snarky the other day for no real reason and the owner asked me if I took a bitchy pill. I said I did and it was a time release one. :H

grumpy boreass :H:H that is all
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;1287684 wrote: I'm tired too! Tundra work wore me out.

Lav at least you didn't punch the guy out. I think there's something in the air maybe? I was snarky the other day for no real reason and the owner asked me if I took a bitchy pill. I said I did and it was a time release one. :H

Time released! :H:H:H

Comment

greeneyes;1287684 wrote: I'm tired too! Tundra work wore me out.

'time release one' - That is soo funny - loved it xx

Comment

oh, speaking of 'the hunger games' saw that in theater here with family and it is excellent! must read the book now, only hearing very good things.

well, another crazy, surreal Vegas day/night and my tootsies are barking.

good to see you all if briefly. be well xxxxx zzzzz
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

forgot to say Happy birthday to Rusty !!!!
                            workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Working...
                            X