Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday morning

Hi Lovely Clear Eye'd People,

I hate to say it, but it will be 65 to 70 today. Foggy wet cold burning off to a nice day. Unfortunately we are heading into a drought if this continues. :no:

And I strongly agree, I sure hope there is no clothing malfunction during halftime this year. :H GO COLTS!!!!!

Day 13 for me and I plan to enjoy some nice German Non-alchoholic beer during the day.

Good day to you all,
    Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

sunday morning

GO COLTS!!!!

If anyone is wondering if I am going to repeat this all day......yes I am.....
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

sunday morning

Well day 27 for me...nearly at that magical 30!!!
        But im so tired...i had one hours sleep last night....i cant cope with this sleep deprivation thing...its like i go to sleep then an hour later...bing, wide awake!!!! never mind at least im doing well with being AF!!!
        Hope you are all well today

Happy Sunday and loves to all

Lou-Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

sunday morning

Day 11 for me, and emotionally I'm all over the map...and still having a problem with calming myself at night, so lack of sleep is getting to me. Could there be a connection with my emotional state? Hmmm...
          Last night I REALLY wanted to drink, late at night. Swallowed a couple of L-gluts and kudzus (hadn't had any), and drank em down with tart sparkling water.
          Not a superbowl/sports fan (sorry) and neither is my husband, so no big party today, but will keep my :fingers: for everyone's favorite team to win. How's that for trying to please everyone? :H
          Tumadre
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
          Plato

Comment

sunday morning

I had a CRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY sleep too last night! I pulled a back muscle (didn't even know I had any muscles LOL). In sooo much pain. Couldn't roll over. ACK! I need to start getting into better shape I think.

Day 37 for me (I think). Not into the NFL or anything like that. Will be going house hunting with my mom today. Much more fun! She is looking for something new - and closer to me! Yippee.

Anyway, you all have a GREAT DAY!

Comment

sunday morning

Hi Everyone....

Been wicked busy with nursing school &
              I feel for you Accountable~ Fri. we practiced transporting patients & breaking falls then yesterday I had to get re-certified in CPR and my leg muscles are a mess today! My body is telling me I need to exercise more too-ugh.

Hubby already informed me that WE are watching the SuperBowl together~ I actually have much studying to do but I look forward to the commercials & half-time......communications was my career before changing to nursing.

Day 45!

Have a great sober Sunday!:yougo:
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

sunday morning

Hi all,
                Just wanted to pop in quickly and say "Hey!" It's so great to see everyone doing so well and making such amazing progress. Good too that I caught the name changes so I'm not completely confused next time. Anyway, I'm doing really well. Let's see, I've had drinks on 4 occassions since early November and all were controlled and I guess I'm actually "moderating" in a sense. However, I prefer not drinking and love to check in here for all your words of wisdom and the incredible support here. So, although I'm not spending as much time here as last month, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still so thankful for your (indirect and unknowing) support! Big hugs, Olly

Comment

sunday morning

I really don't care who wins as long as it is a clean well fought game and everyone is safe and happy.

Just kidding. Go Bears!

Birdman

Comment

sunday morning

Hi y'all. Day 9 for me. I 'm cooking chili and watching the Superbowl. First time in 30 years without my 12 pack of beer for the day. Yippeeee.
                    Have a great day.
                    Love and Peace,
                    Phil
                    Love and Peace,
                    Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

sunday morning

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!
                      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

sunday morning

Victoria~ I luv your quote: It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not. .
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

sunday morning

You got me birdman. I thought, wow, that sure is noble and sportsman like and......then I read the rest hahaha

lisa

Go PRINCE

Comment

Working...
                          X