Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again campers!!

Hello abbers

Have been away and have missed you all. Got back today and have been trying to catch up. Everyone seems to be doing so well! I fell completely off and can't wait to get back to the clarity and satisfaction my life was taking on sans alcohol. I knew already but I proved to myself once again that abstinence is the only way for me!

Oh God that man should put a poison in his mouth that steals away his brain (about the only bit from Shakespeare I remember - wonder why!!!)

Love to you all
    Blondie

Hello again campers!!

Glad you're back blondie.

Comment

Hello again campers!!

Welcome back Blondie.
      I love AF because it is such a peaceful place. The only decision I have to make on a daily basis is to love myself enough to say NO to the poison.
      Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello again campers!!

Oh Crap

As you can see, I didn't make the week. I've not even wanted to post because I said I wouldn't drink on Friday. I feel like an idiot. But I didn't get drunk, no hangover. Went to my weight watchers meeting Saturday morning and lost 1 1/2 lbs. I think (maybe) I am back on track now.

Happy rest of the weekend to all!

Comment

Working...
        X