day 4 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 4 AF

Feeling ok but a little foggy. I don't feel like a drink right now. But I won't get cocky about it, I've fallen for that subtle drinking thought too many times before. My goal is lifelong abstinence but I'm taking it one day at a time. In the past I have had good years of being drug and alcohol free so I recollect those times as a place I would like to get back to.
    One drink for me has always led to a thousand so moderation will never be a viable goal for me. Good luck to those who can do it.
    There is nothing in my life that would be made better with a drink.
    It certainly helps to have a forum to share what's going on with me and I appreciate that very much.
    love and best wishes to you all.
    prez

"god can move mountains, but bring a shovel" - Unknown
    "faith can move mountains, but bring a shovel" - Unknown

day 4 AF

There is nothing in my life that would be made better with a drink..
    __________________________________________________ __________

There it is Prez, you've said it, if I were you I would take a large sheet of paper, in fact take several sheets and write that one sentence down, then display them where you will see them in various places throughout your home...The more often you see that sentence and repeat it like a mantra the sooner that thought will become an integral part of the way you think about alcohol...

Think about this...14 WORDS WHICH COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE.....
    Words are so powerful,

Take care, Louise x

PS. Just noticed your signature, well let those 14 words be your shovel...
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

day 4 AF

You go Prez!!! great start my friend!! Abs is so much easier than Mods for me... how does that anti drug campaign go "JUST SAY NO!"

Keep strong, you are a champion!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
      X