AF Daily - Thursday, April 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizzy, you're an awful huzzy! you should be should be kept away from waterfalls, drain pipes and showers just in case, you're a liability in public

Woww, I don't think I say it enough but jez the support and vibes and encouragement and laughs and lessons etc I get from you lot is freakin amazing to say the least. I am so grateful. And I do wish from the bottom of my heart that all of u here get a good healthy grip of this beast and experience all the good you deserve, ye're such a great bunch. 'nough said
    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

I guess we'll have to wait for Kas to make a ruling on the microwave. Or I should just use it for reheating, not for cooking or steaming.

Mumof2 - Congrats on the weight! Can't wait for mine to slide off. I am 2kg down. I thought Appletizer was international but I'm guessing is local from what you said. It is yummy. I actually ordered a Grapetizer but I gave the waitress a break as she was fresh from Japan judging from her accent (best sushi in town though)

TDN - December's not that far off but I know what a schlep being license free is and public transport is non existent where I live. Unless you have a death wish and are willing to walk 10km to the closest informal taxi rank.

Thanks Fly
      - deer hey? We had deer where I grew up, they were gentle but they had very long horns - Oryx I think they were called, so they sometimes ended up in fights with big dogs. The dogs would obviously start the fights but not win. It was a bit odd walking home at night (it was a very safe town) and bumping into the deer.

Now now Sugarbeat-butt
      - you just be grateful you don't have my awful affliction - otherwise someone wouldve had to strap you to your bed every morning. Its a cross but someone has to bear it.

Comment

Hi Fabbies....Im off to my sites this morning. No time to chat but I did read, you guys are WONDERFUL!

This is Galena Bay, its tarted up a bit, if you are wondering. Big Hi to Det though if he sees this. More on the Columbia later.

Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

greeneyes;1299945 wrote:

Famous, I'm with you on the lottery and travel thing. We could give you an exercise programe here. Everyone mentions "TURBULENCE" in their post and you squeeze butt cheeks. Tight arse in no time! :H
          Green- I like your thinking! That is definitely my kind of exercise. Lol!

Fly- yes, the whole security is a pain. Nothing like the cheap thrill of a scanner to start ones day. We won't even get into a pat down....

Sugar- great job on your weightloss! I found it!!!!!!

Kas- fabbbbbb photo. That's it I'm buying a lottery ticket on my way home.

Ok, I'm back to work
          AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Hello FABbalicious Friends... was gonna say Good morning, but that bird has flown.

I love all your positive vibes, travel plans and tribulations, customized exercise plans (oh Greenie.. really!?), walking to waterfalls, gorgeous photos, head waves with therapy and the likes!

I had a job cancelled this morning (internal stuff, nothing to do with me), hence the $1500 cheque I've been looking in the mail for ain't coming. Big bummer. I guess, the silver lining is I'll have more time to play outside? Something like that

Other than that, not much new here.. will post a question to you guys in a new thread.

Tally-Ho and one thing is for sure!!!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Kas, I'd pay for a print of that picture...seriously. wow.

well, greetings from a hotel in Red Bluff CA. weeeeeeee.

oh, I took a phone pic yesterday in Ione CA of a cool old building.
              as I recall someone here loves old buildings. Turn?

somewhere in the world.....someone could benefit from garlic breath. I'm off!

be well everyone
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Quick fly into say TGIF to me on thursdays thread LOL and wish you all a great AF evening

Enjoying my cup of tea as gold instant is not allowed in the fine establishment

Thanks for the pics Kas, the places you visit are amazing.

Busy day for me, work and then kiddies horsey stuff. Spearking of which Sunny, the report is on its way, however no pics as it was all videod. I should be able to get some offical ones which I will post on FB.

Work is calling and I am late...have a wonderfull one all xx

Comment

Hello hello again, FABs and FABbinis!

Say it with me: :upset::upset::upset:
                  Ya know what we got for tonight? A winter storm warning! Somebody screwed up and didn't pass on the memo. It's SPRING, dammit!

Mum2... looking forward to your report! And, perhaps it's time for a youtube channel, hm? Hm? Good thing I'm not pushy or anything.

Well, I'm still working for a bit, but will leave you with this:

Have a fabulous evening!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hello Febnikis. Det its both Turn and I that love the old shacks and sheds. I have been photographing them for years. Your brick bunker is a Beaut!

Got out to my site, with my daughter who drove up from the Okanagan to run the GPS and the client shows up and said the project is not going to happen this year, and maybe never. Ever the consultant I sez we could change what we were doing somewaht and yada yada. Meanwhile hoping they do not cancel the contract all together. But I had a very pleasant day with my daughter in the sunshine, looking at flooding patterns in the vegetation, finding a western toad, a hairy woodpecker feather, seeing turkey vultures, finding a deer gutting site, etc etc. In general what I do for a living is a lot like being a kid and building forts out in the back woods and pastures. Except for the Latin names.

No photos yet have to process them....

I responded to your telephone number question Sunster.

My daughter, who is 22 and very bright said she was not aware that I dont drink any more. She had forgotten that I quit! She is one of those lucky people that do not really care a fig about AL. Wish I could be more like her, I have said it before many times. Anyway, very nice day. I am now doing what most mothers of adult children do, which is to worry about her driving home through the passes and on the dusky highways between here and home for her. I am staying on for one more day of photography.
                    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Hello Abbers,

Still alive here just haven't had a moment to myself today!
                      Enjoying a visit with daughter & grandaughter - perfect

Sunni, great pic of Peanut!!!

Uni, glad you are doing better - you sound happy!

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF night for all
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

What a beautiful pic Sunni - he is just toooo cute. BTW - report has been sent, better make some coffee LOL

Kas - looking foward to some more pics, I love seeing different places in the world.

Hi to Lav and all to follow (I suspect you are all asleep in bed now...)

xx

Comment

Working...
                        X