AF Daily - Sunday April 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy AF'ing Sunday ABenators near and far!

just a quick fly by. some super posts here I see. back later xxxxxxxx

be well
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Does anyone have any advice on how I convince a 7 lb. 10 week old puppy that YES she does indeed have to go outside to pee when it's raining & a chilly 48 degrees out there? :H :H
      I thought the housebreaking was going a little too easy last week

Kaslo, I meant to mention the pic you posted last night was intriguing. Had to look up that area (this granny has never been out that way).
      As far as manipulative parents go.........my father was a damn piece of work in that area
      I ended up having to take care of him during his final years, he lived in my home & everything - ugh!
      It took years for me to shake him out of my thought processes after he passed away.

Hi M3 & G!

Det, I just made a big bowl full of vegan white bean sandwich sandwich spread & thought of you as I dropped three huge cloves of garlic in the food processor
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good points, kas! I was waiting for you to show up with your perspective. Dizzy, there is medication for bipolar disorders. I know a couple people that finally found the right one and function "normally" now. I use quotes because normal is a relative term, eh? No pun intended. Has you mother taken medication?

"wagon". I like wagon, but I have to say I still favor "box of farts". :H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thank you, but a caveate should have been In My Opinion of course. I mean, sometimes i sound like a fatuous old bat with a high opinion of my ideas about stuff....my mother once mused she felt she should have a job where she is paid to just have ideas, because all of hers were good ones. Egads, Im turning into my mother.... Agggg.

Now THAT is a box of farts, for sure.

Kas
          Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

I was going to post a link to the thread Sheri had going on a book she was reading about detachment. Crikey, the whole thread is gone and so is she as a member. It's like she never existed. Shame because it was a great thread. She went through about a hundred daily lessons. I'll see if I can remember the book or author.

Ahhh my sweet little brain! Karen Casey is the writer. Here's the book. Amazon.com: Let Go Now: Embracing Detachment (9781573244664): Karen Casey: Books
            sigpic

Comment

I put that book on my Kindle quite a while ago Greenie after reading some of the excepts Sheri posted

What would we be without a box of farts around here once in a while Kaslo? :H

Cold, raining hard & YB showed up with Chinese take-out & a big bag of wild bird feed. I'm impressed, just a little :H
              I did mention a few days ago that I needed to pick up bird seed so I guess (just possibly) his hearing is starting to return
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

YB IS an odd bird.

I meant to shout out a big hello to skendall! Hang with us skendall!
                sigpic

Comment

wowser, the 'boom' I heard this morning was indeed an incoming meteor.

Explosion Heard in NV, CA Traced To Meteor - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

I had assumed that is was blasting for avalanche control but found it odd so late in the season.

maybe they are coming to take me back to my home planet? hmmmmm
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Well WE are still blasting for avalanche control....
                    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart for all your heart felt support and advice. I have a big deadline for today (Monday) and I still feel a bit fragile but I'm OK I'll give a detailed thanks and update as soon as I have free time and am up to it. :l

Comment

Working...
                      X