April AF Flock - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April AF Flock - Week 4

I had forgotten ~ YB had an oscar in a filthy little fish tank in his bedroom when he was in high school. That was the nastiest looking fish I'd ever seen :H

congrats on 2 AF months sausage - gets to be a habit

Chill, you really are on the move these days....getting around

Rusty, Maxie has avoided sitting on Matilda so far. Luckily the pup moves quickly & seems to know to keep a bit of distance :H
    Maxie puts my feet to sleep - she likes to sit on people's feet - weird!
    NLP = Neuro-Linguinistic Programming. I wouldn't mind sitting in a seminar myself (just out of curiosity). The technique has been discredited by all the smarty-pants in the world BUT I find it interesting anyway. I'd love to be able to use some of the techniques to get into & rewire YB's head :H

I have a small job to finish up so I should go do that.
    Have a great night everyone.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

April AF Flock - Week 4

Evening flockers!

Can't believe April is over - seems like as I get older, time seems to go by quicker

Chill - I'm curious too - what is NLP? Elle will be in good hands I'm sure.

Lav - seems like Matilda is fitting in very well - so darn cute!

Rusty - perserverence while you finish those reports then big sigh when you are done. Take care of yourself and do something fun when you are done - you deserve it.

Sausage - :goodjob: on 60 days - awesome job! Hope you are feeling very proud of yourself.

LBH - don't think I've ever watched Mad men - maybe I'll have to check it out.

Sunni - finished our taxes 2 weeks ago - owed lots of money - need to look into what we can do about that for next year.

Hey Blondie, Papmom, Star, Dill, Sooty Sped - hope I didn't miss anyone. Hope everyone has a great night!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

April AF Flock - Week 4

Still owing close to $4000.. can't stop yet! Arrrgh! Please remind me next year to not leave it to the last minute! :H

Lav... EIGHT pounds! (Fine, I'll bring a backpack, then)
        Rusty... good luck on your reports. Can I chime into your sigh, please?
        Sausage... congrats!!!

Ok, sorry.. enough dilly-dallying... really gotta bring that number down. See you all next month!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

April AF Flock - Week 4

(((((((YAWWWWWNNNNNN))))))
          Good night y'all!!!
          Good-bye April!!:byebye:

Oh yeah...here's what I looked like today after having to deal with a bunch of bitter, b*tchy old women at school today.....ull Really folks (I wanted to scream)...did we forget why we are here???? FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!

(End of Rant)

HUGS!:l
          SD:H
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

April AF Flock - Week 4

:new:

:H:H OK, firstly hello, and secondly let me explain why I am cracking up. I was reading back a bit so I can join you in the coming month. Great thread. And now I FINALLY know who Matilda is LOL.

Rusty;1306700 wrote: ...I have just awakened from a non-AL induced nap. Wow, I slept for over an hour and I must have needed it, but now I feel so refreshed and I am going to the health club...
            Its still early morning here and a holiday so I read that Rusty said "I have just awakened from an AL-Anon induced nap." And then just continued reading. It seemed so odd that there was no apologies and everyone was encouraging it. :H:H

Sorry Rusty, but thanks for kicking of my Alcohol Free May with a very good laugh, even if it was just caused by my over tired brains special brand of dyslexia.

Comment

April AF Flock - Week 4

Hello Folks

:new:

Not really that new, but trying again, and seriously want to go a month AF, which i havnt managed so far.

So, i'll pop in from time to time

Comment

Working...
              X