Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tuesday April 24

Very nice Kaslo - congrats on the new gig

Sunni, wishing you a safe trip & good luck with the brat horse (didn't know there was such a thing :H )
    Maxie has settled into a tolerant/teaching mode with Matilda. When the puppy gets to annoying her too much (and she does) Maxie gives her a quiet growl & a warning nip - the pup backs off! It's all good!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Tuesday April 24

Go Kas! Awesome news! So happy for you. Lol.... we are fabinese if you don't please (tah tah tah) Now that song is going to be stuck in my head for a week, thanks...

Sunni, just tell them you want a tall white or black Americano - that should shut those coffee snobs up. It means a normal coffee, to them its a shot of expresso with added hot water with or without - pffft.

Shue
      - since I stopped drinking in restaurants and learnt to relax about it I noticed how many other people order Coke or Juice. I also notice how the people not drinking are actually the people who often enjoy the conversation more even though the people who are drinking *think* that they are more entertaining.

Lav
      , I'll fly over to sit your chickens as long as I don't actually have to sit on the eggs. How did the haircut go?

Still trouble with bf, still don't really want to talk about it though.

XOX

Comment

Working...
      X