• Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday April 26

"AF" jewelers :H:H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday April 26

papmom3;1305399 wrote: Oh Fabbers-many many :l for those who need it!

AFM-I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm 14 days away from my 2 yr anni and I've been having serious thoughts of just chucking it all and giving up the fight. Because some days it just feels like all I do is fight-for everything. So, I get it but I am sorry you gave into it. However, when I read your post, I knew right then and there I would not give in. You could never have known but you saved my sobriety and I thank you and love you for it!! I'm glad you found a fabulous counselor right off the bat-that is very cool.
      :l:l:l I am soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY that my experience could help you!!!! At least a couple of things 'good' came of my situation. That makes me happy!

You stay strong, OK! It is so not worth it. So not worth it! You keep what you have gained along with your AF time close to your heart, pap. Cherish each moment of it. Protect it with your everything.

The shame, disappointment and the overall 'OMG, I can still drink that much after a year' crap scared me right back on track. I would rather deal with the crap life deals than having to deal with the effects of nasty-assed AL on top of it all.

I look forward to your 2 year celebration, GF! xoxo :h

Comment

Working...
      X