Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Friday April 27

Hi guys
    I fell of the wagon or I should jump as it was intentional. I could blame my stupid bf/ex-bf for being a prize asshole but lets face it, he didn't buy the wine, it was me. Anyway, just wanted to say that I will be getting some new Antabuse from my Dr on Tues and you can expect to see me back then. I hate it here on the dark side :eeew: I can't think of one positive to say about it and Det, you are right, it is just grape flavored poison after all.
    DB

Comment

DizzyBee;1306416 wrote: Hi guys
      I fell of the wagon or I should jump as it was intentional. I could blame my stupid bf/ex-bf for being a prize asshole but lets face it, he didn't buy the wine, it was me. Anyway, just wanted to say that I will be getting some new Antabuse from my Dr on Tues and you can expect to see me back then. I hate it here on the dark side :eeew: I can't think of one positive to say about it and Det, you are right, it is just grape flavored poison after all.
      DB
      My only suggestion is to jump back on the wagon. Even before you start your Antabuse. You will feel TONS better about yourself.

I learned how thoughts and behaviours work in Group yesterday. It was a very interesting concept. Our thoughts and feelings are just that. It is what we do next that becomes the 'behaviour'. I think for us addicts it is a good thing to become aware when we are feeling certain things and then act accordingly at that point. Anyway..... it is a little more complex than what I am writing. We have to learn to apply a good behaviour to the thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc. that we are feeling. :l:l

Comment

:thanks: Great advice. I didn't drink today. Just hung out here and wet to a tailor to have some clothing altered. Am breaking up with my bf so I need to keep busy. Great to meet you by the way. Not such great circumstances but they will get better. :l

Comment

Working...
        X