AF Daily -Tuesday May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick fly into to say Hi and let you know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth nor the wagon

Happy May to everyone

Dizzy, have the docs agreed to start your Mum on topa yet...Sunni it is my turn to owe you an email.

Lots happening here and to catch up on..hopefully will have a chance tomorrow.

very very busy here at the moment, work is crazy, hubbie seems to be comming out of his cave, so things are a bit less stressful with him.

Must run, kids to drop off at school, work to get to

Have a fab day and one this is FOR SURE

xxx

Comment

Hallooooo down in Fab Land, its your Kaslo doing a flyby. Look up in the sky, its a bird its a plane....no its a BRICK SHIT HOUSE!

I have not posted much here for many a moon
      And its all because of work
      I had a project from hell you see
      Run by a big hairy jerk

He wanted it this way,
      then he wanted it that
      It sucked that we wrote it the same as last year
      Nevermind that he loved THAT one better than beer
      And maybe if we could just pick a date
      We could keep on writing
      Till 3008.

Seriously hope everyone is doing well all a youse lurkers and readers, just give us some kind a sign,
      Momo2 Try not to sneak up behind the hub with a club
      Sunbut, put me on the list for a bomb proof trot around the paddock
      Sausage, that sounds exhausting and horrible. I had a few, but never dream about that stuff any more now thank goodness. I dream about big hairy clients with a club sneaking up to whack me.
      Turn you are too kind.
      Sug keep going, Wish I could come to Ireland some day.
      Always wanted to see Finbars Hotel. If there is such a thing. AND Seth Effrica.

kaslo
      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Fabbers!! Finally-a decent day at work. My boss took a big pile of shite off my hands because I finally said WTH and spoke up!! I didn't care if he thought I was whining or being a baby. I just can't do it all anymore. I do feel sort of bad that he's doing my work but really, if the man would just learn to delegate.......

On top of that, I got an email today from Job #3 that I applied for back in February! yes, I got the interview!! WHOO HOO!!!!! I've asked for the Monday morning at 11am slot. Should find out tomorrow if it is still available. Sis and I will go shopping tomorrow nite for a new suit. I'm thinking pastel spring pantsuit that will hide but flatter at the same time. Think it exists?

And here is the pic from the trial on Saturday....

DD actually took that purple toy and trotted back to his crate all proud and prancing LOL!!

TDN-Walk loud, open the door slowly and carry a big stick when entering that house this week. I do not envy you this job if the cats are that bad at escaping. If I were the owner I would set those cats up in a room of there own for the week. They'd survive that small loss of freedom. Hope you boss was of some help today!!

Snausage-yes, I agree with M3-those dreams keep us on the straight and narrow because they show us what is our first priority and that is our sobriety!! If it wasn't, you wouldn't have the dreams in the first place I'm pretty sure.

DB-I'm so sorry-I know you posted something very important this morning but it's been so long since then I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I do know I wanted to comment. Hoping to have time to read back soon.

Calling all Fabbers to check in for May!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

yay Papmom! deep fried garlic fritters for you and dear woofers
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X