AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

Ah Dizzy, sorry. Didnt catch that you had already said so. Fair play, then.

Det...Absolutely true. I like to think that Canucks are less likely to go ballistic, but maybe Im wrong. This old guy had an oxegen feed to his nose. He was about 70 pounds soaking wet and looked about 75 years old. But I did not get out of my vehicle. I hear you though. I possibly just should have blocked his car with my great big boat of a truck and called the cops. I confess I thought what I did would be easier than involving the arsehumps as we call them here (RCMP). First we live in a very underpopulated area, the cops are dispatched from a centre several hundred kms away, they take forever and often dont show up at all, then I would take a lot of involvement possibly in court in a town an hour away from home, and the outcome uncertain, whereas, the tiny Russian Doukhabor community I live in can dispatch a relative in short order, they will upbraid Deddi no end, the Babas will never let him forget that an ENGLISH made him phone his bebbi to come get. Oy! And it would and did take about 5 minutes for her to get there.

I hear you though.

kaslo, in verraniki, halupshi, sour cream and borcht country, but VODJA NYET.
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

hahahahah cracking me up dear northern one
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

Late check in, FABunks.. all is good 'n quiet here. I just had a 'nap' - errrmmmm, 3 hours - and am still trying to wake up. Wow. Musta needed that.

Now... I should probably feed various two and four legged critters. Yawn. As. soon. as. I. stop. yawning.
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

Late checkin Fabbers.

Kas-WOWZA!! Saving the world from idiots and hosting black bears on your deck! What do you do for excitement???? Love ya!

Dizzy- :l :l :l That is all.

Sunni-you can nap for 3 hours? Sooooo jealous!!

Lav-what did you end up doing today? Hope whatever it was it was of your choosing!

Det-so glad you checked in!! What are the antibiotics for? your finger?
          Sounds like you had a super busy weekend. Glad to hear your mom survived that very scare medical emergency. :l to you and her!

Greetings to Sausage, Almost, Turn (queen of broccoli and weight loss!!), Fly, Sugar and everyone else lurking.

Good day at the NH-one more week!! Dinner at sis's to say goodbye to oldest neph who is leaving for Ireland on Thursday for a month long study tour.

Tired, gotta be up early tomorrow to be at the dry cleaners by 8am to have my suit measured for alterations. Should be done by Friday. Then I've got to crank out the evals for the next 2 weeks. I'd really love to be caught up by Mem. Day weekend so I don't have to spend all 3 days working!! Tomorrow nite meeting hoarder friend to help her pick out an android phone. She doesn't have a land line, cable or internet at home but by god I will drag her kicking and screaming into the 21st century if it kills me!!
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Sunday, May 6

A 3 hour nap Sunni?
            Sounds like pure heaven :H

Ended up grilling burgers for son, DIL, grandsons & yes even YB today (what else is new) but it was a nice day.

Greeting all Abbers, looks like we're all in pretty good shape

Dizzy, the only thing I'll tell you is what I told my kids when they were dating.............
            Don't take any shit ~ life's too short!
            Wish I had followed my own advice but that's another story. You are going to be just fine :l

Wishing everyone a comfy night!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X