tue morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tue morning

Accountable - I loved what you wrote. This really can be lonely and mwo is so comforting. You can count on it. Someone will reach out to you here and most likely you will be the better for it. Thanks.
    Popeye - I am thrilled about your promotion and just as thrilled about your positive attitude about it. We put ourselves down so often! And more money is always nice! oh..and I was practicing my speach on the way home...just want it to go quickly I don't think I ever want to be a maid of honor

interesting day......job promotions...new loves(good for you lou)....you think maybe this is AF related??

Hey Nancy....you are such a kind heart- so happy I met you.

So ...who got what for their Valentine??? I need to do a little living vicariously!

Love,
    Lisa

Comment

tue morning

Its good to see everyone is doing so well. We are in the middle of a snow storm here in Indiana. I am still AF and keeping tabs on you guys and posting now and then.
      Wishing you all the very best.

Love
      Birdman

Comment

tue morning

Lisa, regarding your Valentine question I heard about guy on the news, get this, that bought his fiance a beachfront home AND wrapped the whole thing in wrapping paper!!! How that is possible I have no idea but I think we need to find a man like that for you!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

tue morning

me too! me too! I want one too!!!

Comment

tue morning

maybe it was a dog house...
            doll house?
            trick photography

in my current pms state I'm hoping someone brings chocolate tomorrow..ahhh dark chocolate with nuts...that would work.

Lisa

Comment

tue morning

A beach house made out of chocolate...

that could work

Comment

tue morning

Hey Abbers,
                Nice start Nancy... and congrats, you wear the crown well!! Everyone is doing so well and yes, Lisa, I do think it's AF related. Well, my personal belief is that the universe is rewarding those who are trying to be their best. And I soppose AF counts as a biggie.

I just wanted to drop a note as I haven't been posting alot recently. I'm still here and checking in to read the messages when I can, but I don't have the extra time just now to spend here (we're movng into a house April 1st... I'm doing it all!) My issue with alcohol isn't one right now... I have absolutely no desire to drink and will never binge drink again!! Knock on wood, should the drinking demon raise it's head, I'll be back here in a flash as I know that MWO, you lovely folks and getting really clear through reading and posting here is what made my "click" happen.

Hopefully down the road I'll have more precious time and would love to post here more often, if only to offer support to the newbies!

Big hugs all,
                Olly:h

Comment

tue morning

waves is right muscle does weigs more that fat but no matter what don't up

Comment

Working...
                  X