AF Daily - Tuesday, May 22th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right, all right..... I'll stick with the cauliflower. I had some from the local gardner and I usually eat it roasted and it's pretty good. I didn't know if it was nutrition worthy. Like the mashed idea.

Earthquake! Yike! I was feeling right pissy about standing raw sewage in the yard but earthquake tops that. Hummm. On the other hand maybe not. They come in with the earth digger thing tomorrow. Thank GAWD it's on the city side of the escape valve and I don't have to pay for it. CHA-CHING!

Hang tight, mum02

bed.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi everyone, quick check in, Shu that sounds awful, Mof2 hope this works out for you, after quitting I was grumpy as a griz for months. I am missing a bit and will be for a while, in the field in the reservoir, on the beaches from 6 am to 4 then working into the night and out with my crew very early. Its very beautiful and remote as heck. No one for miles and miles. I will try to check in as often as I can. Love to all. Congrats to Suggie. Kas
      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

MumOfTwo;1321204 wrote:

... or used AL to deaden/enhance it all. for the first time in my life, I know what I am feeling is REAL and not manufactured by consuming AL..such an enlightning feeling.
        xx
        Mo2, your words are just what I needed to hear right now ... Thank you and wish you continue on the path of enlightment when you take your difficult decisions. Big hug from me.
        workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Working...
        X