AF Daily - Sunday, June 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't care when YB when he showed up with a cooler full of beer for himself & our son.
    YES, I glared at him when he offered me one! WTF???
    I rarely ever drank beer & when I did it was something good, not Budweiser. Just smelling that stuff always gave me a headache. I went into the house, closed the door & finished cooking dinner.
    I don't want to waste my time & energy wondering why he did that. It's easier just to believe he's an almost 60 year old, giant A_hole.

Other than that I had a good day! I harvested most of my Swiss Chard - love that stuff
    Sent the kids home with a trash bag full - and broccoli too!

Kaslo, you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful pictures. Glad you had a great day on the water.

Speaking of water, there's another thunder storm going on right now.Glad to see Matilda is not bothered by these storms.....so far!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

looks like I guessed wrong, it's not guns or SCUBA diving...it's sodas followed by burgers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dail...rs-after-soda/

another loverly picture Kas, super depth and all in focus.

I'm farting around with my new toy, a gopro HD2. it's great for close range HD video and it does a few other nifty tricks to boot like time-laps photos etc. but it blows for taking stills at any subject further than about 15 feet.

Lav, sorry your having to deal with an unhealthy person so close to you.

tradeshow tomorrow, must get my beauty sleep

xxxxx zzzzzz
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X