wed morning day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed morning day 4

hello - day 4 for me agin.am so loving not feeling ill. gym and steam tonight, I'm a bit cranky today.combo of PMT,feeling size of a house.
    still if I stick to my cals and the gym and all should work out and I should lose half a stone to a stone by birthday.Think my problem is I then think how much i should have lost by then (technically could be at goal of losing 2 stone),give up and my vicious circle starts again.
    off out for birthday on thu with BIG drinkers - will leave early if it gets too much.
    work is very hectic at the moment so it's a good excuse and also stopping smoking/weight loss are excuses that i trot out.have a day off next fri and am spending it at a lovely day spa which will be a v nice treat.
    anyway happy wednesday
    one day at a time

wed morning day 4

Morning Bear, morning all to come and Hi all from yesterday, glad everyone's doing good.

Young - ooohhh taxes nice!

I was going to post yesterday about how pleased I was with myself, did some maths, not a strong point and realised I'd consumed only 16% of what I would have normally done since I started tracking...and most of that was on holiday. But you know, pride and falls etc...

My goal was to be AF at home and mod if we go out, which fortunately, is rarer than hens teeth and I'd be happy with that, it's the secret home drinking I hate in myself.

Then for some reason, while shopping for pancake stuff, bought some wine for home, only a tiny bottle, but why now ? I just stood there in the shop in front of it knowing and still bought it.

Back to the drawing board...

Comment

wed morning day 4

Day 40, hope al is well with everyone today. I am kind of busy with work right now, I will stop in and post more later, just wanted to check in. Good Job on day 4 Bear and pebbles you are still doing wonderful!!!

Victoria
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

wed morning day 4

Hey all

Day 44 for me!!! where is everyone today???..hope you are all well wherever you have gotten to!!!

Much love

Lou-Lou x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

wed morning day 4

Oh my...tis like a ghost town here today!!..hope you are all ok??? I have to admit i am a worrier and i think that things are bad when you all don't post!!!
          Hope thats not the case!

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

wed morning day 4

It's my long day today at work today, and I'm working on taxes, but I'm okay.
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

wed morning day 4

Me too! I am ok. It does seem awfully quiet here though doesn't it?

Day 54 for me....

Comment

Working...
              X