Friday 23rd Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 23rd Feb

Hi everyone..just flying by to say hi..just been under the weather a bit. Thanks to those who have wished me well..it means so much! TGIF!!

Accountable..sounds like a good plan for you. It's beautiful here in the US southeast..feels like spring. We have daffodils blooming..always seem to come just in the nick of time to give hope for spring..I love that.

Big hugs to those who need them, cheers to those who want them..going back to the couch now!
    Have a healthy happy weekend everyone!
    d

Comment

Friday 23rd Feb

Good evening all,

Hey Rivergirl, even if bf is not a scientist, I don't know what's so hard about a "Hey, that's great, honey!!" It sounds like he is a bit threatened by your brains and your success. That's too bad, because he must have something to offer, or you wouldn't be with him! I'm sorry he let you down, but you did a great job!!

Great work for you too, Barb!

Everyone else seems to be doing well, and Sri, I completely understand about not drinking in France, although I've heard that even the French are becoming much more moderate in their drinking habits as they become aware of the health risks of alcohol.

Hope you feel better soon Dilayne.

AFM, can I come visit?? It is COLD AND WINDY as H*ll here! Brrrrrr....

Have a great trip to London, bear!

I know I've missed peeps from the page before, so Hi to all of you too, Macks, Lisa, Lou, etc!!

I've got my gross income figured out from last year (the most I've ever made in my life!!!! :-0 Now I have to figure out all my business expenses and see what I REALLY made.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Hugs to all!

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday 23rd Feb

Brrrrrr...... it may be sunny but it certainly was cold down at the park today. And my only beef for today is "what is up with 13 & 14 year olds hanging out at the park on the play areas AND smoking pot??" Good grief. I scared them off however. I wasn't mean. I just said 'outloud' "geesh don't you guys have somewhere else to hang out?" So they all scattered. Gosh you can't take your kids anywhere nowadays! There has been a HUGE problem with needles and condoms being found in our parks here. I am constantly scouring the playground. Came across many of condoms, but no needles thank goodness.

Thank goodness no wind though. Young At Heart you are more than welcome to come and visit with me. Althought it was cold it was really beautiful! :l

Comment

Working...
        X