Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaching for the stars - after a good kick up the ****!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi fliers - shwoer will have to wait sadly, need to have chimney cleaned and heating fixed - it just turned cold here and not quite ready!! Little one is sharing our shower - will save up and then attack it. the bathrooms definately need remodelling, just wasn't quite ready for it yet.....
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hi Daisy & Lassie, how's you both going? Been flapping around this end but intend to sharpen up my wings this week. Hope you both happy
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Fly - hanging in over here, did not like Friday evening, hopefully Saturday will be kinder, but so far staying the course. Still not sleeping thou. Hope your weekend is fun so far??
        Hows things Daisy - hope you are finding so "you" time, it is so important, especailly when you have so much going on and being pulled in so many directions...

Comment

Hi Daisy & SL - how you both doing? I went AWOL briefly for obvious reasons but back now. Are you ok Daisy? Read back & you sounded a bit wobbly? Calligraphy sounds wonderful. Been getting a bit creative this end too - really helps the evenings.
          How's the heating Lassie, is it fixed yet? Do hope so. Delighted for you in week 3 - you're half way there hun to the magic 30

Comment

Wobbly - then toppled! What a twat! I find the more I talk about it, the harder it is to stick to it so I am going again - I need to. I will do it. What more can I say........
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Daisy, please don't call yourself that. You are most definitely not! I know exactly what you mean - it's my downfall every time. Talk about it, then flat on my face. So taking gentle steps now ODAAT. Be kind to you, ok :l

Comment

Daisy - so long as you keep trying, you are winning - enough of the name calling, does no good at all. So glad you haven't given up - I did look for you yesterday and was going to hunt you today, so happy to see you!

Comment

Daisy, where are you? :l

Comment

Dear Daisy, hope you are ok, would love to hear from you. Making assumptions (and we know where that gets us), but if you are having a tough time, FF and I are hear and happy to support you in any way.....be safe and take care, drop in and let us know you are ok....:l:l

Comment

Hey Daisy,

I've been reading your thread - and found it to be so helpful and so resonating with much of my own thoughts and about the way i drank - especially after my week last week where i got the fright of my life at allowing AL back in.

I hope you are ok - and as FF and SL say, please do contact them - or any of us - if you're feeling low. Please don't beat yourself up. It doesn't help. We all wobble. We all topple. We're fragile. But, we also have the strength to overcome this.

This thread has been so helpful for me, and I have no doubt for many others also.

Hugs to ya, Daisy :l :l
                      RC

Comment

DAISY, where are you? We miss you :l

Comment

My turn - Daisy, where are you - hope all is ok, hope that you are managing with your family and everything that you have going on. Maybe you are just busy with the backdrop???
                          Sending you good vibes and lots of :l's

Comment

Working...
                          X