Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF day Tuesday 21ST August

Quick hi from me

Destiniey huge congrats on your 30 days, how are you feeling in yourself now? And Mick, day 50 tomorrow, that's fantastic. I'm approaching my 6 month mark later in the week (fri) today is day 180. I've only got further than this once before. Will write more later, hi also to Shue, TDN, DG, Lav, Turn and everyone else following - sorry if ive overlooked anyone - am very tired. Will write more later in the week.

Bye for now.

Comment

Sausage..well done thats brill :l:l
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hey Mick, happy hiking & Congrats on 50 AF days :yay:

Sausage, yuo are throwing a party on Friday for your 6 months, right?

shue, I'd rather be really feisty than really depressed (and drinking) if you know what I mean!
        Greetings Turn Kaslo & everyone.

I am on-call to wtach my grandaughter when the need arises & guess what? I'm needed tomorrow SO I will be up & out early again. I should sleep like a rock tonight after theday I just put in with the grandsons.....
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good evening. Looks like I've got some reading to do.

Destiney congrats on 30 AF days. I'm not far behind you. Feels good doesn't it?

Mick yay. Have a good trip on your day 50.

I'm another day free and had an amazing weekend in the Rockies. Two days of driving and hiking didn't leave time or energy to think about not drinking.

Coronation Street has started and I have some reading to catch up on.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Can too
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

well hey cats and kitties,

garlic-breath is indeed alive and sort of well. Turn managed to pry me from my self-imposed exile in cyber silence. for those that recall my obnoxious presence, I was going through a torrid detox from my anti-dep's when I last checked-out and dropped off the radar. the change in brain chemistry made me extremely anti-social and withdrawn. since then, (a tumultuous and unpleasant vicissitude) I've come to realize I have to be on those meds regardless my feelings otherwise.

but I digress, I'm alive, mostly well and do miss my dear ol friends here at MWO. much love to all of you dear ones xxxxxoooooo

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Garlic Man Returns! Yay!! Thank goodness yez havent fallen off one of those cliffs down there. How are you feeling now?
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

oh I'm hanging in, my dear friend. I miss you tons.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det, welcome back, buddy, you were sorely missed. Us chicks, we get lonely sometimes. . Thank goodness for Mick .

I am verry sorry to hear about your AD hell. I cannot presume to sympathize, I'll just send you a big Transylvanian garlic hug.

You know, you were kind of my inspiration staying AF by hiking and cooking ... I would have done the shooting guns too, but where I live hitting golf balls is more socially accepted.

Welcome back, I need someone to remind me how to live La vida low carb once in a while.
                  :l:h:l
                  workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Working...
                  X