AF Daily~Wednesday, August 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shue, I have a frivelous suggestion for you ... how about rotating pictures of your shoes? Like Mick's owls? I'm quite sure you have many more in your closet that could be on display. I am hopeless in heels and therefore hardly ever wear them despite how fabulous they look. (I keep telling myself I'll learn to get better with them but I never do and so they only get trotted out on special occasions.)

Comment

Also, Kaslo, I meant to comment on your situation with Mr Kaslo. It made me sad for you to read that but on the other hand you sound good and strong? It sounds like perhaps this is the right decision for you. Does Mr K know just how serious you are? Any chance that would snap some sense into the man? Or perhaps you have reached the end of the road? But at least you sound very amicable about it which is more than so many at your point can say.

It's strange. I have been single too long since my (incredibly painful) divorce despite lots of go-nowhere flings. This often makes me sad. At the same time I look around and see so few relationships I actually truly envy. There are some - but there are also a few too many where I secretly think my friends would be better off alone.

No way to say it without sounding cliche but if the relationship isn't making you happy - and is sucking up most of your finances - then perhaps you really could make yourself happier on your own. It kind of sounds like it from here but I'm sure there are many other layers of complication.

Foolish man. :l

Comment

LillyE, a combination of a bad experiment with my anti-deps and my hotel lifestyle (travelling salesman) basically I let my guard down for a second and AL was there to nail me.

Kas I'm so sorry to hear of your relationship situation. I hope all works out amiably regardless the details.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X