AF day Monday 9th Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF day Monday 9th Sept

Hi all. Just taking a quick break to pop on and say hello!

Nice to see you back, Mick. Welcome home, TDN! And congrats Sausage!

Everything is ducky. I'm having a good time and getting more rest than I anticipated.

My sister wanted a drink last night at dinner, so I told her to go ahead. I went ahead and had a virgin margarita. It was so tasty, it didn't matter that there was no alcohol in it. I sometimes think I enjoy the ritual of drinking as much as the alcohol itself. Well, the ritual is just something I must learn to live without.

Tomorrow, we are heading to Savannah. We are planning on eating at Paula Deen's restaurant. I'd better get a workout in ahead of time. I will definitely need it.

Hello to everyone I haven't mentioned by name. I am thinking of all of you, and knowing I can come here and post is a big part of what helps me stay away from the booze.

Hugs to all,
    :l
    YahYah
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

AF day Monday 9th Sept

Just back from a 6K jog / walk and think I'll have an early night.

Next few nights are full of running and paddling to getting ready for the regatta on Saturday. My first real AL challenge will be the beer tent at the end of the day. I've got this - I'm still in getting back into shape mode. "I'm not drinking today".

Ahh the heat just came on in the house. Set for 66F. Guess it's time to close the windows.

Nite
      AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

AF day Monday 9th Sept

yikes, I can't imagine what a beer tent would smell like if you're not drinking. stinky-poo!

so cool to see those buffalo
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X