af day Saturday 15 Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Saturday 15 Sept

Satz...apologies..now how could I forget you?? Almost famous.. nice to meet you 7 months well done you
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Saturday 15 Sept

Almost - glad you popped in!
      Congrats on your AF time ~ awesome

Greetings to everyone this evening!
      It's cool & comfy here aka perfect sleeping weather - Yay!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Saturday 15 Sept

Kas

kas....awesome on 19 months!

I think what is most interesting to me.....is to go to a bar and realize that most of the people are not even drinking. It does have a lot to with "why" they are there. Most are getting ready to play......and being on stage drunk is not acceptable at all.

But, if I did head to the main part of downtown....I would see a lot of tourists over-drinking. But, they are on a vacation. And I realize....they may over drink because of this. But I now think....most go home from vacation and don't drink like they would on vacation. And even if I took that crowd into account....its still a small portion that are over drinking. They probably don't want to ruin their vacation with a hangover....what a great concept!

For me its funny to see old shows or videos and watch all the people smoking. It seems like quietly....the drinking is going in the same direction.

I am reading "Living Sober Sucks.....But Living Drunk is Worse".....don't let the title fool you. This is a gem. I read it on my stairmaster....of all things

Comment

af day Saturday 15 Sept

Congrats Kas for going through those long days and emerging at 19 months AF. :thumbs: life after AL does exist. It really is about how deal with the stresses in our reality..... The days of me thinking 'if only this or that wasn't happening' I wouldn't need a beer' are coming to an end. Tout suite! And yes, I agree - this is a beautiful country we live in!

Today was the mini regatta with the thrown together team. Got the silver, saw some old team mates and then manned the beer until the end. It was another good day.

I'm really liking these AF days - excited to see what tomorrow will bring.

All paddled out and going to sleep.

Hope you had a great Sunday Dear Mick. Thank you for starting us off once again.

I hope everyone here had the Saturday they wanted.

Cantoo'd into anther AF week.
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

af day Saturday 15 Sept

morning..5.15 am..on my way out of the door literally,have a good af day everyone..well done on silver Cantoo...and glad you are getting to like youur new reality!
            Mick
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X