AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Well I'm really beginning to think I should not be riding my bike on Sundays. No, I didn't end up in any 'messy' situations today. :H. Didn't get the chance as I broke my valve while adding air to the tire. Maybe it was to help me avoid a repeat from last week (but last week's ride was FUN).

I attacked a bag of chocolate chip cookies earlier today and my son asked me if I was really doing enough exercise to work them off. Lol. Oh lord I hope so. (I was down 10.6 lbs before the cookies. Guess I will see what tomorrow brings.)

Sooo, I took my sorry stiff butt for a slow 8 km run alone. I much prefer running first thing in the morning. Afternoon running gets too warm.

I'm off to have a soda water and lime as a treat - yes all the cookies are gone
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Morning/Evening all
      Well im up & ready for what the day is going to throw at me but already i cant wait for 2:30pm to come along, the day is too nice for work :H
      Cantoo, you have got me thinking that i really should start excercising as i have put on a stone in weight! But i think i might just start by taking the dog for a longer walk :H
      Hope you have all had a great day & look forward to hearing from you all when you wake up
      Sweet dreams xx:h
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

I've got a busy week ahead....I am worn out just thinking about it.

I had a fabulous day with one of my boys......it's fun to run around and do kids stuff all day!

Hope everyone is well......

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

hidy ho cats n kitties! glad to see you all.

the hotel lifestyle remains a terrible challenge to me and I'm not doing stellar, but have my heart in the right place, which is total AF. I did have a wonderful time at the Reno air races yesterday. will post a couple pics to follow.

be well!

nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

here's a little 90 horse power plane doing some really neat aerobatics

nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Hi Det, glad your hearts in the right place I know what you mean by the "hotel lifestyle". Hang in there, you've always got us.

GREAT PIC's, my Dad was a pilot and we would fly into the Abbotsford BC Airshow every August. Man that picture brought back alot of memories!!

Stay Strong...PPQ

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

fabulous! that's a T6 trainer. they aren't super fast, but they are classics and lovely
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

not sure what this is, but it won the bronze heat and is very fast.

nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Hi everyone, PQ, hope you get some relief from the worries soon. Nice pix Det, you sound good. My dad was a pilot also, and my brothers, too. And my nephew and sister in law.
                    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Day Sunday 16 Sept

Hello everyone! I'm still here and still sober. Let's see .... today is day 7. Oh wow! It's a full week today. I'm feeling great and sleeping like a baby. The gods have smiled upon me.

Have a great Monday!

Comment

Working...
                      X