AF Day - Sunday 16 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning everyone. I see Mick posted a quick "hi" at the end of yesterday's thread. Had to check a couple of times to make sure he hadn't started today's thread. Hope you have a great Sunday.

CanToo
    Congrats on the silver. You've sure got the right attitude to this AF living.

My emotions seem to be in a bit of a roller coaster state right now. I'm sure it all has to do with the court case and the inevitable family deterioration which will follow. All I can tell myself is I'm doing the right thing, and have many family members who agree and are behind me. It's all just tough.

Disappoint with my visit with my sister. Her comment that "I figured you'd have a drink" is still bugging me. Does she think this is just a game to me? Very disappointed that she just doesn't get it. Mind you she is in denial about her drinking. Just frustrating.

Sorry for the bummer start this morning, will do better next time I'm in the thread start position. Home Group meeting for me this morning. Boy do I need it.

Have a great AF Sunday (Monday to whom it applies) PPQ

Chef already started thread please use his for today

Sorry ChefR - Please use this thread today.

We must have been typing at the same time and mine is too negative.

Comment

Hi, PPQ.

Posted on Chef's thread, but just wanted to say we are here for you. Your sister is not being good to you. It's too bad, but she has her problems and maybe can't deal with your success. Hang in and stay close.
      Big:lto you.
      "One day at a time."

Comment

Thanks TDN. I hope everyone posts on Chef's thread. This is so embarrasing.

Comment

No worries PQ...no worries at all...
          Chef Robaire
          Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
          Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

Hi ppq..thanks for starting.. well done..yep me n Shue used to do exactly the same..it def aint embarrassing..just shows how much people are willing to give their time to support us all..so chin up.. big smile and lets go

Better post on chefs too..otherwise you never know...... after all he is the keyholder to my stomach!!! :H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
            X