Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day wednesday 19th Sept

Another day of eating.

Hmmm, I've got a ton of 'stuff' coming up but this is crazy. I don't need all this frickin sugar. I some how signed up for two distacnce courses this month and a have a year end and AGM to get ready for. So it is true. Us AL abusers just don't know how to moderate life. Yes Mick I think it's another goal creeping up on me.

Looks like a beautiful weekend and I'm trying to get back to the mountains for fresh air and days full of movement (Yay happy dance). And now for something totally different - I agreed to a trip to..... Wait for it.... Idaho. Idaho you ask? Yes. This big city girl has agreed to go to small town USA so a friend's son can go quading on some sand doons. 1200 km one way, in a big truck two 18 year olds and a friend who has more drama than 5 seasons of Corey.

Yup I'm thinking I'd rather be riding my bike through a field of......

Happy you were all here today.

Wiped out from the sugar coma but still AF!
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

PPQ - You Rock!

Mick - Thank You. I could use one of those. And how'd you do that to your avatar?
      AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Morning all..apps for this being short.....Iam in car at the mo on the way up to North yorks...dark, raining..must be off my head.Looks like a few of us had iffy days yesterday....chin up boozebusters!!!!!!
        Cantoo Ill explain the avatar later if you want

ppq big smile

sf youll be ok

Mick
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
        X