Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily - Thursday, Sep 20th

Good glorious morning, boozebusters,

I have a cute little Nespresso machine in my hotel room and wide variety of capsules than can rival George Clooney's number of girlfriends.

I am on the bike in the gym this AM and I thought I'd get you started, I sure do miss Mick.

Ronnie, there goes my anonimity, I know quite a few Aussies here. I feel for you with the pack of bitches ganging up on you.

Ppq - OMG, what happened? Jury duty too?

Kuya the nosy :H - given that ronnie's brother can easily scoop me out out of the tiny expat community here, I'll say no more.

CanToo SugarPoo on the way to Idahoo - road trip with teenagers and soap opera box next to you. Is life really that boring in CanTooLand?

Kas- wish you strength and patience

Sunflower- good for you for not taking things too badly.

Roadbound Det, I am flying home today, when will you go back to your sweetheart?
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

... Continued ...

Yah Yah, Satz, Chef, Turn and all the rest I am now forgetting, i wsh you all a fab day.
    :l:h:l
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Still here, still sober. Busy, busy, busy and it helps!

Have a great day all!

Comment

txbird;1380536 wrote: Still here, still sober. Busy, busy, busy and it helps!

Have a great day all!

Hi Texas, you are doing sooooooo well girlfriend , WTG. How are you feeling? Physically that is.

KY

Comment

Good mid-morning Abbers,

I'm watching my two busy grandsons today & hoping the day goes by as fast as possible :H
          So far so good though

Greetings shue, kuya, PQ, Txbird, Mick, Kaslo, Det, satz & everyone else who drops in today.
          Wishing a terrific AF Thursday to one & all!
          I certainly could not be doing all this with a hangover

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Evening all,
            Lav i think you are lovely the way you always say yes to looking after your grandchildren:h
            Shue ill let you into a secret but you have to promise not to tell anyone else, i am a Pom living in Oz so that makes my brother an Englishman living in Bulgaria, so you might be safe there :H
            Well the bitch turned into a mouse today so all was peaceful at work today, bet its not the same tomorrow! But they are getting noticed by other people and not in a good way
            Well i hope all you lovely people are having a better day today than you did yesterday but here is a hug for all of you :l
            Right its Friday tomorrow and i need some reassurance that i can do this and beat the beast, so any good quotes or advice would be greatly appreciated xxxxx
            I will be in double figures tomorrow yipeeeeeee
            Right im late in getting my pj's on so im off
            Hope you all have a great & happy day :l
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Morning Shu and thanks for the coffee and kicking us off today. I'm fighting to have my sister removed as co-power of attorney for my Dad. Long story but the other co-power of attorney is a little "Wet Piece of Spaghetti" and keeps flip-flopping from resigning and staying on. Think I'll write the bar after this and start making some money for all the work I've put into this. Now I'm rambling.

Morning Txbird was wondering about you. Glad you're still flying high. :goodjob:

Morning KY, Lav and Ronnie
              . Posting at work so this is short but I just wanted to check in and say I survived the night AF. Will check in again after work.

Have a great AF Thursday especially those who haven't checked in yet. PPQ

Comment

I cracked up when I heard the song..."GhostBusters" today. I hope everyone is doing well.

I have been making mental notes about this or that that I LOVE about being sober....I need to start writing them down daily. Because it really is the little things that I love the most. Positive reinforcement.

I used to feel like booze was all around me. Now I barely see it. I guess that is what normal people think on a daily basis. I am not normal I notice what normal people think That makes me not normal!

Even though I am off the radar of getting that bonus....I am a Rockstar with the management team. I have been repeatedly told by management how great I handled the situation. My boss who I know well....I told him to stop before I got all full of myself

Comment

Wow, quiet day today! Anyway, I'm just checking in.

A big hello to all you fabbies!

I am a happy gal today, as I got a lot of $$$$ in insurance payments that have been long overdue! It's a good feeling to have the money to pay my bills and then some....

Have a good night all!

YahYah
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

hidy ho ABeroooos! nice to hear some good stories and thought from you all for today.

Shue, my travelling friend, I'll be home tomorrow night hopefully in time for a late dinner with my dear Dx. yay!

trade shows are exhausting but I really can't complain. gainfully employed in a horrid economy and AF so what the heck.

Can Too, sugar is such a beast isn't it? I feel so much better when I'm eating clean and free of refined carbs. I can really feel the difference mentally the most.

be well everyone
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Having a trying day, really fatigued, mind you I was on here till 2am.

I got more sleep when I drank! LOL

Another little medical question.... Does anyone get itchy legs when they stand for any length of time. I got it the last quit and it is back now. Really annoying and my GP has no idea why. It is really bad if I am leaning forward to use the mirror over the bathroom sink.

Sunflower ......all good mate. As the song says "Life's too short for fussing and fighting my friend".

Shue PM me if you are around earlier and I'll go on work pc to chat.

Mick ...... We never finished the donkey debate .......wuss :H :H

Comment

KY...thanks.

I am taking a detox day tomorrow. As I quit booze and smoking....I am more sensitive to other toxins...GREAT....just what I wanted!

Some days I feel awesome and can take on the world...not so much today. If you are looking for me...I will be in the epsom salt isle, with a book...and a meditation CD...:h

Comment

Howdy,

Wow, feel much better tonight.

Had enough left in me for a 14.5km bike ride tonight. Although I didn't have a perfect food day I did do MUCH better on the sugar today.

Less sugar and more movement = better state of mind.

Shue - nicely done. :H. Thank you for starting us off today.

Det - I have been thinking about going paleo. Will add it to my next 30 day goal. I've got a few days to research and shop.

Double YaY - happy the $ stress is out of the equation for you today.

Ronnie - one word for you. Karma. I believe those kinds of people get 'theirs' in the end. Just keep your head down and remember if you smile it will drive them crazy. Here is your Friday link. Words to ponder.
                          1 MIN reading: closing cycles — Paulo Coelho's Blog

Well that's me for tonight. I may be heading to the mountains tomorrow night so I might not be on. The plan is to spend Saturday kayaking a mountain lake.

Hope you've had / will have a great Friday knowing you are getting stronger every day.

Cantoo beat sugar!!
                          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
                          X